The Cutest Kitty- Forumer Concept

Before I post this Concept, I have a few things I’d like to say!

• I will only be posting one more Forumer Concept after this! You know who your are
  • Not alot of you will know whom this person is, but they are a dear friend of mine and I want to show them how much I care :slight_smile:
  • I was inspired by @Miraculous_lance to do this! I really enjoyed the Forumer concepts he made and wanted to make one myself!

Now without further ado, here is my concept!

7521_2
Bio- One of the kindest cats on earth comes to the city to give allies the support they need
Stars- 2
Role/Position- FL/BL Support
Team- Blue
Quote- I thought no one cares about me… that was until, I met you at least
Entrance- Walks into position
Victory- Laughs and begins to blush
Defeat- Covers her face with her paws and begins to cry
See Passive

White
Fight or Flee (Fantastic)
Passive- At the beginning of each wave the Player chooses if CuteKitty Fights or Flees. If she Fights she will go to the Front Line and scratch enemies, dealing X damage. If she Flees she will go to the Back Line and lick her paw every 2.5 seconds, healing her for Y HP and clenching 1 debuff she has on her.

Active- This Skill is determined by CuteKitty’s placement on the battlefield-
FrontLine- If CuteKitty is fighting she will retreat to the Back Line and sleep until she runs out of energy, healing her for X HP per second and placing 1 stack of Hardy on her every 4 seconds. CuteKitty will return to the Front Line after she runs out of energy.

BackLine- If CuteKitty is in the BackLine she will move to the Front Line and pounce in a random enemy, dealing Y damage and stunning them for 10 seconds.

Green
Extremely Important

This Skill is determined by CuteKitty’s placement on the battlefield-

FL- CuteKitty redirects all Melee attack to her and takes 70% less damage from these attacks, she then heals allies for 85% of what she is dealt. She then heals herself for X HP.

BL- CuteKitty redirects all Range attacks to her, she takes 65% less damage from these attacks and heals all allies for 90% of what she is dealt. She then heals herself for X HP.

Blue
Blocking Blush

Every 3rd time an ally would be placed a Debuff CuteKitty blushes, blocking the debuff and heals the ally for X HP.

Purple
Only 9 Lives

Up to 3 times per wave, when CuteKitty is KO’D she shakes herself off and moves to the FL (if already in the FL she just shakes off), reviving her for X HP.

Red
The Cutest Kitty

CuteKitty now heals allies for 95% more HP during Extremely Important and Blocking Blush

Cute Kitty now heals for 60% of the damage she is dealt during Extremely Important

• X MAX HP
  • X Basic Damage
  • X more damage dealt during Fight or Flee

Friends-

CuteKitty/Joy
Campaign- Find your Happy
Allies- Moana, Mickey and Anger
Disk- True Happiness
LVL Buff- + X HP healed for each time an enemy is KO’D
Star Buff- CuteKitty now creates a shield equal to 45% of her MAX HP around herself during Fight or Flee

CuteKitty/Elektro-Soul
Campaign - Unknown Purpose
Allies - Manticore, Rafiki and Cheshire Cat
Disk - Lost Purpose
Level Buff - + X HP Healed for when an enemy is stunned
Star Buff - CuteKitty’s MAX HP now increases by 30% each time she or an ally stuns and enemy. Plus 15% per star

CuteKitty/Joy Campaign- Not sure of what makes her happy CuteKitty pumps into Joy, whom offers to take her around the city and ask fellow heroes what makes them happy.

CuteKitty/ES Campaign- CuteKitty is aware that ES’s purpose is to play video game but would like to know what hers is, so ES and her go in a journey to find the wisest monkey around; Rafiki!

I really hope you enjoy this! Regardless of if u know the person or not!

3 Likes

This quote feels very artificial… :expressionless:

CuteKitty has done nothing on the forums…

2 Likes

I will admit it was, but she has said similar to it…

Agreed.

And I’m not sure how we are supposed to enjoy the concept when we don’t know who they are and have no way of learning.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean u can’t give SPELLING feedback…

I have. I have given you plenty of grammar and spelling feedback but you never use it on the next concept.
So if you just disregard it (as you have been :unamused:), I’m not going to give it to you anymore.

3 Likes

The fact that you’re asking for specific feedback makes me think that you deliberately put in mistakes to see if anyone reads your concepts… Spoiler Alert: I didn’t.

4 Likes

I didn’t but he can’t give regular feedback so I had to be specific

I can.
But I won’t because you like to ask for feedback, which takes time, and then throw it away and not use it for the next concept.

I even have better grammar and english isn´t my first language :laughing:
No ofense btw. This is only my opinion.
Edit: Seems like Spark and Imagineer agree

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney