The daily free power ups like double ports, etc

Ok this about putting up a double elite/normal campaign xp free daily or so power up. Well y’all activated this power up around 4:00 pm mid day of August 16, 2019 without telling us about it so anyone, including me who was doing the contest that was using diamond and booster stacks they’ve saved up I used like 1400+ stamina that I used that morning I lost getting double xp for so my thing is y’all need to start putting the power ups at the start of everyday right as everything is refreshed which is like 5:00 am so no one can stupidly use up stuff without getting the reward and after you’ll put it down I used another 600+ stamina to try to advance from level 88 to 89 and this is server 18 I mind you so no telling what other servers had thus happen to then I think for the mid day activation of this you should at least give us some diamonds and/or boosters back free for using them without knowing that there was going to be a power up.

Hi @Lord_ColdWar_X35 and welcome to the forums, it’s a shame that such an unfortunate event has brought you here for the first time.

I completely understand your frustration and I’m sure I would be just as annoyed if I were in your position but please allow me a moment to put your situation into a different context and see if it changes your opinion.

If you went to a retail store and bought something (anything you like, you choose) and paid let’s say $100 (again, substitute in your own currency if needed) and then the next day you went back to the store and saw that the same item was on sale for half price, would you reasonably expect the store to refund you the difference? Or would you expect the store staff to have said to you “don’t buy this today, come back tomorrow instead and you will save $50”?
I know I wouldn’t do either of those things. No doubt I would be just as annoyed but the truth is I would have to accept that I was just unlucky in my timing. Ultimately I would have made the choice that the item in question was worth $100 and so I got what I wanted for a fair price. The same is true here. You got what you wanted (badge pieces for the contest, as well as gold and xp) for the price you though was fair (however much xp and diamonds you used). I’m afraid you have been unlucky but concentrate on what you did get, rather than on what you potentially missed out on.

1 Like

Many stores do actually have such a policy, that allows you to claim the difference if they reduce the price within X timescale

And that is? I’m on server 18 and I think when I did it, it was like 9:00 am

Um many stores would refund the difference, places like circuit city used to advertise that they would do so

Not sure this thread particularly merits reply, but they didn’t have to offer a double XP event at all. In fact, these are exclusively for newer servers. If it came at an unusual time, that’s unfortunate, but they cannot compensate you for resources you might have used.

Usually they all begin at the same time, so it’s very easy to just wait until that time of the day before doing most tasks.

2 Likes

No one forced you to blow all of your resources for a contest that doesn’t even end until Monday morning. Patience is a virtue, and they run events during almost every single contest. Some of the events are useful for the event, some of them aren’t. It’s still always best to wait and see. If you lack impulse control and blow through it immediately, you only have yourself to blame.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney