The debate of villainy

Now we all love a good villain. If you don’t implement a bad guy into the story it could be hard giving a sense of fear that the main character will have to deal with. So with that said what actually defines a villain in the story. Is it the antagonising character that drives the plot along for example Denali from brother bear is usually seen as a villain since he tries to kill the bears but by that logic Keni would also be a villain since he does the exact same thing so what is the difference between these two that I fail to see. And then we have predators or animals who act in a vile manner that most consider it to be their animal instincts but at the same time kaa from the jungle book IS considered a villain for reasons unexplained. so if kaa is a villain then wouldn’t it apply to tick tock croc. I truly believe that the only difference between kaa and the wolf from sword in the stone is that on can talk and has a song other than that I see many similarities. AND THE PINK ELEPHANTS ON PARADE SONG IS ON A DISNEY VILLAINS SONG ALBUM CALLED “SIMPLY SINISTER “. so what actually defines a villain…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney