The DHBM Elimination Game

No Merida needs out

Also Stitch won :roll_eyes: what a surprise
XD

2 Likes

Well why not @SpiderHog

Merida deserves to win! Stitch will win, but Merida deserves to!

Merida deserves to leave, She is a brat in the movie

A.) I’m talking in-game. She has the most impressive skill set of the three (in my opinion, some disagree).

B.) A brat? Because she didn’t want to marry a random weirdo? Lol. She made mistakes but learned from them, like every other character.

2 Likes

Well DarkWing in game is one of the best damage heroes and got eliminated like 5th

Oh wow, Yup Merida is only a brat. That is all she was. If that was the message tou took away from Brave, then I am sorry for you.

She believed that you can live without the love of another person. A fact that I think needed to be shared in more movies.

1 Like

So is the game over? Or is there another round?

2 Likes

Sorry for being late but Scar is out! Lets find our best Damager in the game! (Till part 2 comes out)

• Merida
  • Stitch

0 voters

So we’re still voting for who to eliminate?

Yes, still eliminating. So far Stitch and Merida are tied. One must go!

1 Like

And still Stitch and Merida are still tied for some reason… 1 MUST ゴ (go)

Who’s @gyre? They voted but they’ve never posted before. Seems suspicious…

2 Likes

Nooo, not Merida! :sob:

So… we’re we supposed to vote for who was the best in game or the best character???

image https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/a/a20f13174c628ed5702d44a736f49bc7db6314da.gif
Well, I think Stitch won! Yay!

4 Likes

Stitch has won the competition!

He will be coming to the next round because the next round will continue to focus on the Damage heroes.

Here are the ranks:

Next Round: November 8

2 Likes

Stitch will then compete with other Damage heroes in the next round. Good luck, Stitch! You’re going to need it!

2 Likes

STITCH WILL WIN AGAIN I mark my words

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney