The DHBM Wikia Contest Begins... NOW!

The Contest Begins!

However I must unfortunately announce that due to Fandom staff not being available for the past few days the wiki does not yet have badges.

So I shall be extending the contest by a day for each day that goes by that badges are not granted to the wiki.

Just restate:

Alright… begin! https://dhbm.fandom.com/wiki/DHBM_Wiki

2 Likes

Scar is the 3 star front line damage heroes. In order to unlock him, the player need 80 chips in order to unlock him

1 Like

Gonzo_NarratorPortrait_V04

Gonzo is a 2 star tank hero

He requires 30 chips to unlock

origin
Gonzo-OneEyelid

Gonzo is a main character within all properties relating to the muppets

In those properties gonzo is portrayed as a daredevil who does dangerous stunts for crowds as apart of the muppet show

Gonzo’s species was unknown for a long time as people refer to his species as a whatever however he turned out to be a alien from another planet as explained in muppets from space

skills

White:chicken run

Gonzo incites his hypnotized chickens to stampede, dealing damage to all enemies and stunning them.

Green:my next act

The great gonzo cannonball into each wave of combat, landing in the middle of enemies and dealing damage to all surrounding enemies

Blue:raise the stakes

Every X times that one of gonzo’s chickens during his basic attack or “chicken run,” gonzo gains a shield that blocks damage and lasts a few seconds.

Purple:gonzo the great

Gonzo takes a percent less damage for each percent HP that he is missing

Red:fond memories

While gonzo has his shield from “raise the stakes” he gains HP per second. During each wave, gonzo applies “most wanted” status to the enemy who is dealing the most damage. Every few basic attacks, gonzo’s basic attack stuns this “most wanted” enemy.

friendships

Gonzo/Duke kaboom
Canucklehead
stronger shield

Gonzo/launchpad mcquack
Show-stopper!
speedy enemy countermeasures

1 Like

DarkWing is a 2 star frontline damage hero

You need 30 chips to unlock him

You can acquire his chips by Chapters 13 & 17 elite campaign or from a Diamond crate

His friendships are Nick Wilde called “Case Quacked” & Mr. Incredible called
“Stinking point”

Ummmm…
You have to click the link and make pages…

I realize now I didn’t really explain this very well.

1 Like

Oh…I just made a account for fandom…I’ll make the gonzo character post there

1 Like

I just made the first hero post on your wikia

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney