The Disney Globe Monthly News - Recruiting Now

Hello, hello forumers. It’s me, the one and only Scarlet Captain :red_circle::shield::star2:, once again posting a great announcement.

After my recent departure from my Disney Elimination Games, I told you guys I was preparing another project… But this one is totally different from what I expected it to be and it’s going to take all of our powers to make it happen.

So, without further delay, my new project is… :drum::drum::drum::drum:

**THE DISNEY GLOBE MONTHLY NEWS**

…a Disney Forum Newspaper created by ALL of you! If you always wanted to be a reporter, now’s the time to prove your worth in the quill.

The newspaper will be everything about Disney and Non-Disney things. It can include news about Disney Movies (upcoming or reviews from recently-out movies), Marvel (upcoming projects or anything in general about marvel), Star Wars, things happening on the DHBM game (updates, new heroes reviews, anything about the game), things happening on our forum (contests, Live Q&A’s, Sneak Peeks of upcoming things) and everything you could think of.

You guys can write an article, send it to me. I’ll gather every article you will send me, I’ll review them and I’ll choose some of them for the issue. The newspaper will be monthly so you’ll have plenty of time to write your articles! There’s no pressure from anyone and don’t worry if your article doesn’t make it to the month’s issue. The next article you write, might make it to the next issue so never lose hope!

The only rule here is: NO PLAGIARISM!
I want to see the forumers at their 150% percent of originality! Don’t copy other articles from the internet! Just Be You!

So, you can comment or dm me for any question you might have, something you haven’t understand good or anything you want to share with me. I’d be glad to listen to all of you!

15 Likes
  1. Drama?
  2. Patch Notes?
  3. Subscription costs? :eyes:
  1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. And Yes!

Whatever you like, you can write about it…

2 Likes

I already am one for school and doing it with Disney stuff has always been a dream (a small one but a dream). I am so in!

7 Likes

I may contribute to this newspaper. When can we start sending in articles

1 Like

The first issue will be released January 31st… You can start sending me your articles AT THE LAST WEEK OF JANUARY. Make sure your informations are still true at the end of the month.

9 Likes

It might be a good idea if anyone who wants to do it is in some sort of group PM so we can try to specialize a bit and help each other out. Also, it would avoid having more than 1 story on the same thing.

6 Likes

Wow! This is so cool! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

If you want to co-operate with someone it’s fine, but just remember when you send me your article to mention all of the people who actively contributed to the article’s writing.

Intriguing. :thinking:

Oooooooo…if I can lend a hand, I can review classic Disney films for the newspaper!! I’m pretty good at reviewing stuff!!..if you want me to help. If not, then that’s fine. But I still want to help out

You can all send me your articles. You can all help! But remember… You send me your article ONLY in the last week of each month…

5 Likes

I’m a pretty big Marvel fan. I could review and rank all of the MCU films for the newspaper and maybe even discuss how accurate they are to the comics, I’m not a great reviewer but reading comics is fun and I may be able to provide decent insight!

1 Like

Whatever you guys find interesting!

Awesome, will be sure to do it then!

Based on the amount of people I think I will start that PM and if more people reply saying that they will write something, we can add them.

1 Like

This sounds really interesting! I want to help somehow! Count me in!
Really, this idea is really creative and original!

4 Likes

I guess i’ll help with this project.

Submissions are open

Hey sorry for the revive, and I know you have a contest starting soon, but do you have any plans on ever doing this?

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney