Next choice is out.

Next choice is out.

How did Barbossa’s crew find us? :thinking:

1 Like

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

Those kingdom skills sure come in handy right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And that’s the conclusion of this chapter. Next choice comes out tomorrow…er, Monday.

3 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Forget it…let’s just bust Esmeralda out and get the heck up out of there unless we want to be ripped to shreds when that gorilla thinks haphazardly that we told them to send the assassins when we try to explain we didn’t

1 Like

Did Will kill Elizabeth here? :fearful:

I say we free her and abandon the Animal kingdom for the moment. Once we break the final curse, we will be able to save the animal kingdom as well.

Until then, with the death of Kerchak, violence should go down. He was probably the main igniter of the civil war.

1 Like

Nope! Remember, both Elizabeth and Barbossa are under the skeleton curse. That ain’t gonna kill either. :grin:

1 Like

But Barbossa had a special kind of knife? :dizzy_face:

Didn’t that kill her?

It’s good that’s she still alive though, but I try to understand and visualize what happened.

Did he though? Or was he bluffing? :smirk:

I’m not saying what kinda knife he had or whether or not he killed Elizabeth after Will escaped. All I’m saying is that Will didn’t kill them with that chandelier.

Okay, I guess we find out later, but it could very well be the case that he was bluffing.

But good at least Will still cares a bit for Elizabeth. Enough to not want to kill her :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

Wow. For the first time ever…

We have a three way tie!

Discobot will be deciding, as always.

@discobot roll 1d3

1. fight
  2. trick
  3. warn
2 Likes

:game_die: 2