The Eccentric Ringmaster - Caine and Bubble Concept

Caine and Bubble Unlikely Hero Concept

Screenshot_2024-05-13_101345-removebg-preview

Description: The leader of The Amazing Digital Circus is here to lead his allies in battle, while showing his enemies a world of pain.

Quote: “Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine, I’m your ringmaster, and I’m here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, MIND BENDING paraphernalia you’ve ever laid your eyes upon!”

Stats :bar_chart:

Starting Stars: Three
Role: Control
Position: Frontline
Trials Team: Red

Animations :cinema:

Entrance Animation: Caine swoops in from the air, before snapping his fingers and spawning in Bubble.

Winning Animation: Caine begins juggling random objects as Bubble gives a toothy grin.

Losing Animation: Caine gets mad and pops Bubble before disappearing.
bubble-caine

Skills :facepunch:

Basic Attack: Caine swings his cane at enemies doing X normal damage.

:white_circle:Cellar Drop
the-amazing-digital-circus-caine
Caine lifts up the nearest enemy, dropping them in The Cellar. The enemy is taken out of battle for 10 seconds and is given 10 stacks of Glitch, a new status effect that immobilizes enemies, decreases armor, and deals X damage over 10 seconds.

:green_circle:Bubble Bite
Bubble floats through the enemy line, biting any enemy she passes dealing X fantastic damage and shattering enemies for 5 seconds.

:large_blue_circle:All Seeing Eyes
all-seeing-eyes
Caine summons a bunch of eyeballs to study each enemy at the same time for 10 seconds.

:purple_circle:World of Wonders
“All Seeing Eyes” now studies enemies for 20 seconds and deals X normal damage to all enemies when the move finishes.

:red_circle:Creative Artificial Intelligence Networking Entity
“Cellar Drop” now deals 15 stacks of Glitch and turns the enemy into an abstracted creature for 10 seconds. While abstracted, the enemy is berserked and charmed for 10 seconds and deals 5 stacks of Glitch to enemies it attacks.

• X Skill Power

• X HP

• X Armor

Friendships :heart:

Caine and Bubble/Luz Noceda
“All Seeing Eyes” now studies enemies for 25 seconds, as well as leaving enemies scared for 10 seconds after the move ends.

Caine and Bubble/Oogie Boogie
“Bubble Bite” now shatters enemies for an additional 10 seconds. Caine and Bubble will heal X HP from every enemy hit.

It’s been quite a while since i made my last Hero Concept. I’ve been thinking of making hero concepts for The Amazing Digital Circus for a while but I have not had the courage or motivation to complete one until now. I might make more if at least one person likes this concept. Hope you enjoy I guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cool. Buddy.

Tbh, I always wanted to see a a digitical circus concept.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed! I’ll probably do the others at some point. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ideas,

Jax and gangle should be a duo character that is a 2 star tank hero.

ALSO since Murder drones episode 7 recent ish came out. Can you make Serial designation V as midline damage? And have her victory animation blowing bubbles.

Just a suggestion

Good concept too

1 Like

I have not watched Murder Drones but i’m thinking of doing Jax and Gangle after Pomni. Keep in mind that there are some other characters i want to do besides The Amazing Digital Circus.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney