The Egg Throwing Team - Yoshi and Poochy Unlikely Hero Concept

Yoshi and Poochy Unlikely Hero Concept

Description: Yoshi and his partner Poochy chomp down on creeps to help their allies in battle.

Quote: “Yoshi, Yoshi!”

Stats

Starting Stars: Three

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Trials Team: Red

Animations

Entrance Animation: Poochy runs forward into position chasing a rolling cookie. Yoshi chasing after Poochy then jumps onto Poochy’s back getting into battle position.

Winning Animation: Yoshi pumps both his fists into the air in celebration, as Poochy sticks his tongue out while cutely wagging his tail. Sparkle effects also appear around the two.
150px-YWW-Line-Poochy-Sparkle

Losing Animation: Yoshi falls off of Poochy, who goes back into his egg. Poochy then turns around and taps Yoshi’s egg curiously before they both disappear.

Stats

Basic Attack: Yoshi tosses eggs at enemies dealing X normal damage
300px-Yoshi_Up_B_SSBU

:white_circle: Cookie Charge
Yoshi tosses a cookie past the enemy line, causing Poochy to run after it. Yoshi holds on tightly to Poochy as he crashes through the enemy team dealing X normal damage. If the Poochy Pups are out, Poochy will pick them up as he goes through the enemy line, dealing an extra X amount of normal damage to enemies with Poochy Pups on them (see blue skill).

:green_circle: Tongue Thrash
300px-Yoshi_Neutral_B_SSBU
Yoshi grabs the farthest enemy with his tongue dealing X normal damage and pulling the enemy all the way to Yoshi, dealing X normal damage to enemies in the way when the enemy is dragged forward. Yoshi then eats the enemy and turns the enemy into an egg for 5 seconds that allies behind Yoshi can attack.

:large_blue_circle: Poochy Pups

Poochy barks, dealing X normal damage to all enemies, silencing them for 5 seconds, and summoning the Poochy Pups. The Poochy pups run across to the enemy team and latch on to random enemies. Enemies hit by the Poochy Pups are sapped of X energy and are also given debuffs based on which Poochy Pup is on them. Black decreases Movement speed by 50%, Blue decreases armor by 50%, and Pink decreases Skill Power by 50%.

:purple_circle: Crafty Carnivore
Yoshi now damages all enemies that get him by his tongue on the way to the farthest enemy when using “Tongue Thrash”. Slobber from Yoshi’s tongue blinds enemies for 5 seconds.

:red_circle: Sweet Loving Sidekicks
In “Cookie Charge” Poochy will end up catching the cookie, allowing Yoshi and Poochy to be healed X HP points when Poochy eats the cookie. The debuffs given by the Poochy Pups are increased to 80% each.

• X Max HP
  • X Skill Power

Friendships

Yoshi and Poochy/ Minnie Mouse
Instead of getting picked up by Poochy during “Cookie Charge” the Poochy Pups will instead switch targets randomly and increase their debuffs to 100% for the second enemy.

• X Max HP
  • X Armor

Yoshi and Poochy/ Winnie the Pooh
Yoshi and Poochy’s shares X health with allies during “Cookie Charge” as well as energizing them for 20 seconds. Allies gain 200 energy per basic attack.

• X Attack Speed
  • X Reality
6 Likes

I love this as a fan of Nintendo games! And it’s a really good concept! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you, i’m glad you like it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

OMG i love Yoshi from Mario! They’re so cute

2 Likes

Adorable! I love Yoshi and Poochie already, but this may have increased my love for them! ^^

3 Likes

Thank You! Glad it did! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney