The end of Disney heroes

Also now they are doing double cap rises for lower servers more will.quit. they do not have a clue.

The diminished staff has me concerned,
The only other game I know that cut back on their Devs hasn’t had a content update in years because there is nobody to make new content.
The players (those veterans who refused to leave) are just loot grinding.

I get that spenders are needed to sustain the game and hey, it’s their money to spend.
But some spenders don’t exercise self-restraint and spend far more on the game then they should.
Then the game gets rebalanced to cater to those bigspenders and F2Players/casual spenders get left out of consideration as a result.

For me, the most disappointing thing is the cap raises.
I used to play Friendship campaigns for fun, when all they needed was Orange 100 to go through one.
Now I don’t because they demand R10 225 and I don’t have the resources to raise up a pair of rarely used characters for a once off mission chain.
Also being inconvienced in other areas, many of the elite missions and the virus hub area I can’t get past because I lack the resources to upgrade at least 5 (probably 10, 15 or 20) of my unlocks to Y0.

6 Likes

Where are you even getting these numbers? Did you message everyone on server 1?

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily have an opinion on the post, but those numbers of active players can be ‘roughly’ estimated from contest rankings

11 Likes

The end is near is for this game if PB doesn’t step up their own game.

They did with prize wall, the best feature in a long time (with some improvements).
We need stuff like that, stuff thats helps to close to FTP and the P2W gap.
And when you introduce something, listen to the community. It will not backfire. And if it does, you can always reverse it.

3 Likes

While up to you, I recommend spacing up your text some so that it is easier for others to read :-).

Thought I quickly mentioned it.

As far as PerBlue goes I am not sure if it is going upwards or downwards for them now, but I think at least they have likely stabilized some after a part of the staff moving on to new jobs.

1 Like

I Wil say it again do not end this game please

2 Likes

hope it will happen ASAP.

just whatever PB is doing for the last 3/4 months is ridiculous.

1 Like

The game wont be ending anytime soin. We got plenty of updates and characters. And i enjoy the prize wall. Free goodies everyday.

5 Likes

Its easy to tell by contests active players you can practically get the health of the server. It had around 9600 players now it has around 6600. Also the way its much harder to get top 1 percent as its no longer over 100 players for a top 1 percent is a v v string indicator.

They all to often dont listen.

Disagree double cap rises for lower servers?

Adding characters is the area where I am really uncertain if PerBlue are doing a satisfactory job.

The main reason I came to this game was to see my favorite tv show characters as playable heroes.
It wasn’t until much later I learned that this kind of character is rarely added to the game, because Disney has directed PerBlue to primarily add movie characters, for promotional porpoises of their movies, especially the recent ones.

Out of 150 playable heroes, only 11 of them are actually from tv shows.
Additionally, it appears they can only add animated tv characters, so the live action tv characters I want won’t be added either.

Most of the other characters I find uninteresting, because they’re either from franchises I never experienced or villians.
Metaphor, you won’t play with a toy you don’t recognize.

So in conclusion, for me personally, just because they add a character doesn’t mean the character will always be an interesting one.
The last three recent additions that got me excited was Ariel, Raya and Bolt.

“You called?”

2 Likes

I have seen these topics so many times over last 3,5 years.

2 Likes

Not to worry, it’s not the end of the this game.

1 Like

While I don’t think Disney Heroes is ending soon either, but it is concerning that PerBlue seem to be missing so many high management positions.

While not all of these job positions are necessarily for Disney Heroes, it is a bit concerning that PerBlue are missing that many in higher management as that likely affect PerBlue to some degree even if they still manage fine.

Hope you don’t mind me bring it up Loutre, just something I noticed you see :-).

And yeah, to those who live in USA or Canada you can technically try to apply if you have the right qualifications :-).

I have asked during a Q&A and we players can try to apply if we have the right qualifications and are in USA or Canada.

8 Likes

Sounds misleading. But yet sounds absurd. It will never be the end of Disney Heroes unless all supporters leave (which may be unlikely unless the content is real bad), or they lose interest in the game development. Also, these points stated are solely your opinion, and sometimes, it’s best to accept what people say.

Is it really that hard to trust someone?

That’s a Google Play/Internet issue

6 Likes

Please help us out and let me out of

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney