The First Princess (Snow White Character Concept)

I won’t lie, this might be one of the more interesting concepts I’ve come up with, if for it being based on one of the most innocent and nonviolent characters in the Disney canon. Still, it’s interesting to try my hand and make a character out of Snow White. After doing some thinking, I decided to have her as a Frontline support who focuses on debuff cleansing and Hardy, as well as healing. I’m honestly not sure of how well I did this concept considering I did struggle a bit with her, but let me know what you think and leave a number rating!

Name: Snow White

Description: With the aid of her animal friends, Snow White cleans up her allies from any evils lurking about.
Quote: “I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be alright.”
Role: Support
Position: Frontline
Stars: :star:
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Rides onto the field, on a horse
Basic Attack: Horse attacks with his hoof
Victory: Flips hair and giggles cutely
Defeat: Swoons sadly as the horse lies down

Skills

• :white_circle: Whistle While You Work
    Snow White starts whistling for 10 seconds, calling on her animal friends to clean up her allies. While she is whistling, her allies are healed for X health per second, gain a stack of Hardy each second, and are cleansed of all debuffs.
  • :green_circle: Scurry Cleaning
    Snow White starts cleaning herself and her horse, healing them for X health, gaining 3 stacks of Hardy, and cleansing all debuffs. Once she finishes cleaning, they increase their movement speed by 20%.
  • :large_blue_circle: True Love’s Kiss
    Once per wave, whenever an ally reaches 1 HP, Snow White sends a kiss to them, healing them to full, granting 4 stacks of Hardy, and increasing their attack and movement speed by 100% for 15 seconds.
  • :purple_circle: I’m Wishing
    Heroes now gain an increase of 5% movement speed for each stack of Hardy on them, and Snow White gains 150 energy whenever her team gains a stack of Hardy.
  • :red_circle: Happily Ever After
    All stacks of Hardy applied to Snow White and her allies are now doubled, and she now grants 3 stacks of Hardy to herself and her allies whenever an enemy is defeated.
    Whenever an ally gains a stack of Hardy, that ally is healed for X health.
    +X Max HP
    +X Basic Damage
    +X Skill Power

Friendship Skills

• Snow White and Rapunzel
    Campaign Name:
    Description: Snow White and Rapunzel bond over their evil relatives being jealous of their beauty. They notice all of the poor animals in the City being abused by Creeps and lend their hands to save them, eventually deciding to build a shelter for them.
    Allies: Slinky Dog, Minnie Mouse, Judy Hopps
    Disk Name: Animal Care Package
    Ability: Energy Gain by Hardy
    Whenever an ally gains a stack of Hardy, Snow White grants them 90 energy. (+10 energy per star on disk)
    +X Defense

• Snow White and Pooh
    Campaign Name: Hunny Hunt
    Description: Pooh has been looking for some honey, but can’t reach it due to a sudden increase in bees. Snow White feels bad for him and decides to search the City for some honey for him to eat.
    Allies: Tigger, King Louie, Kristoff & Sven
    Disk Name: Protective Pot
    Ability: Extra Defense
    Snow White and her allies now gain X defense whenever they lose a stack of Hardy. (+X defense per star on disk)
    +X Skill Power
    +X Basic Attack

0 voters

1 Like

Good concept, but if you didn’t know that, The Evil Queen is on the blue team. I think Snow White should be there too, since they are from the same film.

1 Like

Hmm…good to know. I’ll change her team. Thanks!

No problem.

And I though nobody could make a good concept for Snow white because she was too peaceful! Good job, you might need some variables for whistling or the cleaning horse, but overall great concept! You should submit it to @Imagineer_V’s concept contest!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney