The Greatest Smuggler - Han Solo Concept

"The Greatest Smuggler"- Han Solo [Unlikely Concept]

Han Solo

Bio: Han Solo, one of the greatest smugglers in the galaxy uses his quick witted mind to distract enemies and always shoots first

Quote: “Don’t all thank me at once”

Stars: :star::star:

Role: Damage

Trial Team: Red

Position: Back

Animations

Entrance: Han walks in doing his classic pose

Victory: Han winks at the screen

Defeat: Han looks confused at his defeat

Skills

Basic Attack: Han pulls out his blaster and blasts the nearest enemies for X damage

:white_large_square: White Skill: Good Blaster At Your Side
Normal Damage: :fist:

Han pulls out his blaster and shoots at the closest enemy until he runs out of energy, dealing X damage per shot

:green_square: Green Skill: Nerf Herder

Every 8 seconds, Han becomes Invincible to enemy damage and taps the enemy with the lowest HP, charming them for 5 seconds and stealing 150 energy from them. He also removes Y armor from them if they’re above Level X

:blue_square: Blue Skill: Over My Dead Body
IMG_20201217_225149
Normal Damage :fist:
Han dodges a attack and counters with his blaster, firing at them rapidly dealing X damage. Han can only dodge every 13 seconds. This attack deals 100% more damage if the enemy has over 200 energy

:purple_square: Purple Skill: Shoots First

When Han gains more than X buffs at a time, he gains 100 energy which can stack up to 5 times

:red_square: Red Skill: Never Tell Me The Odds

Han gains 100 energy whenever a enemy with more than X HP gains more than Y Armor at a time and also if any enemies apply a debuff or disable to his allies. Han also gains Precise if an enemy he damages has more than 200 energy

Additional Stat Boosts
+X Basic Damage
+Y Armor
+Z Movement Speed

Friendships

• Han Solo/Jack Sparrow

• Campaign: “Sorry About The Mess”
  • Bio: Han and Jack use their respective devil may care charms to apprehend Creeps together
  • Allies: Aladdin, Simba & Nala, Maximus
  • Disk: “Savvy?”
  • Disk Power: When Han uses “Nerf Herder”, he has a 70% chance to Charm the enemy next to the one Han taps. It also Stuns the enemy if they have more than 100 energy
    +Charm chance and Stun effect

• Han Solo/Stitch

• Campaign: Friendly Fire"
  • Bio: Han teaches Stitch how to use Corellian blasters as they shoot Creeps together
  • Allies: Calhoun, WALL-E, Buzz Lightyear
  • Disk: “Guns And Aliens?”
  • Disk Power: Han’s basic attack has a 50% chance, doubled if he has more than 200 energy to ignore all enemy defense every 5 basic attacks
    +Basic Attack damage

Alright, so this was Han Solo. Thank you for reading this post and if you liked it, check out my other ones!
My next Concept will be for Iron Man. But after that, I will leave it up to you guys to see who you want to see me do in a future poll. Until then, take care folks and see ya in the next post!

• Great) :star::star::star::star::star:
  • Good) :star::star::star::star:
  • Decent) :star::star::star:
  • Okay) :star::star:
  • Could be fixed) :star:

0 voters

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney