The hawaiin hula dancer- Lilo concept

This is a Lilo Concept requested by @Gonzo_da-great

Name- Lilo Pelekai
Profile_-_Lilo
Bio Lilo dances to heal her allies and beats up Scrump to damage enemies
QuoteI’m Sorry I bit you… and pulled your hair… and punched you in the face
Stars- :star::star:
Role- Front Line (I couldn’t determine her Role,please let me know where she leans)
Team- Blue
Entrance- Walks into position holding Scrump
Victory- Puts Scrump away then dances (Same as Stitches)
Defeat- Slams Scrump on the ground then stomps on her
Basic Attack- See Passive

White This is Scrump :shield:

Passive- Instead of having a basic attack Lilo holds Scrump,this creates a shield of X HP around Lilo.

Active- When Lilo’s shield is destroyed (or she reaches max energy) she targets the enemy who destroyed her shield (or with the most HP) and stuffs Scrump in a pickle jar and shakes it. This instantly KO’S the targeted enemy and silences other enemies for 12 seconds

This Skill cannot be Evaded or Countered. The Silence is less effective on enemies above level X

Green
Lilo puts on her Hula skirt and dances, this heals all allies over a duration of 8 seconds. This Skill has a cool down of 10 seconds.

Blue It’s Sandwich Day
When Lilo reaches 40% of her HP she eats a tuna sandwich, healing her for X HP.

Purple
This is Scrump now clenches all debuffs on Lilo and her allies and increases their dodging by X.

Red
Lilo’s Green Skill now heals all allies over a duration of 12 seconds and has a cool down of 15 seconds. This is Scrump now heals allies for X per second Lilo has the shield.

• X HP
  • Y Evasion
  • Z more damage dealt to silenced enemies

Friendships

Lilo/Stitch
Allies- Angel,Amelia,Ariel
Disk- Lei of Flowers
Buff- It’s Sandwich Day now grants Lilo 150 energy. Plus 50 energy per star.

Lilo/Dr. Facilier
Allies- Maleficent, Jumba,Pleakley
Disk- Vodoo Doll
Buff- Lilo now heals all allies and herself for X when she silences and enemy. Plus Y HP healed for per star.

3 Likes
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2:
  • :star2:

0 voters

What do you rate this concept?

She seems like a support

Oops didn’t mean to vote

Ok any thing I need to fix

You can if you like

Why did you rate it a :star: @Defender_Momo_LV?

Why do my concepts always get horrible rates :disappointed:

No need to be sad about it

I try so hard on them and I always get 1 or 2 ratings, it sucks

What needs to be fixed @Defender_Momo_LV?

Very nice concept. Can’t have Stitch without Lilo

1 Like

@Giosphere, @Grim_grinning_Ghost and @Defender_Momo_LV if you’re gonna rate my concept a :star::star: can you at least explain why.

Anything that needs work?

It’s very solid. Only thing I would do is add pictures for the skills, use more Blockquotes and add names for the skills also. But besides that, very creative and original Concept for Lilo

1 Like

Thank you! I struggle with Skill names and I don’t worry about pictures, if the skill names sense than that’s all that matters,and making the people happy

Skill icons aren’t needed in every concept

But I agree with skill names

I might change the Blue Skill and make her eat a sandwich, then have the skill be called
“Its Sandwich Day”

Yes I suppose you’re right, but skill names are crucial and kind of make the skill

1 Like

But I still think it’s a great concept nonetheless, keep trying, and keep taking note of how others do it. You’ll pick it up, and we’ll all be here for it

What do you think of her Frienships @Commander-Rex?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney