The Hungry Caterpillar... no, not that one

Heimlich

“I hate performing on an empty stomach!”

Always hungry for more, Heimlich squirms on the battlefield, protecting his allies while having a nice, sweet meal.

INFO

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Front

Role: Tank

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Heimlich squirms into the battlefield

Victory: Heimlich happily claps his hands

K.O.: Heimlich places his hands on his cheeks and gasps in horror

Basic Attack: Heimlich takes out a piece of grain and swallows it, healing himself for Y HP

SKILLS

White Skill: Squirming Along
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Heimlich “runs” across the battlefield, dealing Y damage to all enemies, knocking them back as he passes through them

This also slows down the attack and movement speed of enemies by 30% for 9 seconds

Green Skill: Sweet Appetite
Heimlich takes out a candy corn and takes a bite out of it, granting himself Z reality for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Boysenberry Cover
At the beginning of every wave, Heimlich walks into the battlefield headless. When he arrives at his position, he pops his head out, which is covered in boysenberry, decreasing the reality of all enemies by Z for 8 seconds

Then, Heimlich licks his face for boysenberry, granting himself Z reality for 11 seconds.

Purple Skill: Live Bait
Heimlich redirects 20% of damage dealt to any of his allies to himself, but heals himself for 70% of the damage redirected

This effect is less effective against allies above level Z

Red Skill: Big Bite
Whenever Heimlich performs a basic attack, he also heals the ally with the least amount of HP for Y HP and grants them a 60% chance to deal 100% more damage to an enemy within their next basic attack.

If they’re basic attack doesn’t deal damage to an enemy, they are instead granted Y reality

Heimlich may perform this skill to himself as well

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Skill Power
+Z damage to “Squirming Along”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Heimlich - Winnie the Pooh
Round and Stout
Slows Down Neighboring Enemies
Allies: Joy, Tia Dalma, Stitch

• +Z Max HP
  • +Z Basic Damage
  • Heimlich slows down the nearest enemy’s attack speed by 8% for 0.5 seconds every time he performs a basic attack

Heimlich - Goofy
Great Acts
More Defensive Against Normal Damage
Allies: Miguel, Gonzo, Baymax

• +Z Armor
  • +Z Max HP
  • Heimlich gains armor equal to 1% of his armor every time he is damaged by a basic attack

Hope you liked it!

12 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Upcoming Concepts
    • Lumiere
    • Anna
    • Arlo & Spot

This should’ve been posted last week, but I didn’t post it because it was Patch Notes week, and the excitement of it would drive people away from paying much attention to new topics or concepts.

And I’ll keep on doing this for a while. I might consider posting on Sundays though.

1 Like

Got any suggestions? Write them down here! :arrow_down:

Big bad wolf (the three little pigs/silly symphony shorts)

Brer Fox & Brer Bear (Song of the South)

Yen Sid (Fantasia)

1 Like

It’s nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

I love seeing appreciation for A Bugs Life.
Good concept :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

(I am surprised no one got the title’s origin though…)

2 Likes

I got it!

I still love that book! I read so many Eric Carle books as a kid!

1 Like

I wanted to do something like this, and am so happy that I found this bc it’s 100x better than what I would’ve put together!

Heimlich is my favorite. I wish so badly that this was a thing. I’d feel more motivated to play than I am rn honestly.

Don’t reply to old posts.

What am I to do with them instead besides liking them? Stare?

Username checks out FYI.

PM them.

No thanks :white_heart:

If you don’t want to PM them, then don’t reply to an old post it’s against the forum rules.

2 Likes

Please do point out where it says that in the rules & guidelines

You are bumping posts

6 Likes

Even if it isn’t against the rules, just don’t do it. It’s rude and bad forum etiquette.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney