The independent ghostbuster (Luigi unlikely character concept)

Name: Luigi

Quote: “Oh, yeah!”

Description: Armed with his Poltergust G-00, Luigi is willing to fight against the creeps in the battlefield.

Role: Control

Position: Back

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Luigi uses his Poltergust G-00 to shoot a plunger at the enemy.

Entrance: Luigi tip-toes his way to position.

Victory: Luigi does a fist pump.

Defeat: Luigi get scared, putting his hands on his cheeks.

White Skill: Suck It Up
:facepunch:Normal Damage
Luigi turns on his Poltergust G-00, bringing the Most Wanted enemy closer to Luigi. This deals X damage and stun for X seconds to that enemy.
Green Skill: Flashlight Shot
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Luigi exchanges his vacuum motor with a flashlight and shines it on the enemies, dealing X damage and blindness for X seconds to the surrounding enemies. Luigi will then switched back his flashlight to his vacuum motor.
(Minus the vacuum part in this gif)
Blue Skill: Catch A Ghost
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
A ghost will suddenly appear in front of Luigi and Luigi catches that ghost and slams that ghost on the enemy’s side before fully sucking that ghost in Luigi’s Poltergust G-00, dealing knockback and X damage to the enemies. This will even stun enemies for X seconds.
Purple Skill: L For Winner
Every time Luigi stuns a Most Wanted enemy, Luigi gains X Skill Power and X Max HP.
Red Skill: Spooky Collection
“Flashlight Shot” and “Catch A Ghost” decreases enemies’ basic damage and skill power by X% for the rest of the wave. And “Suck It Up” removes X armor and X energy from the Most Wanted enemy.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X damage in “Suck It Up”

Friendships:

Luigi/Calhoun
Slimy Invasion
Allies: Sally, Minnie Mouse, Chief Bogo
Deals More Damage To Most Wanted

• +X Basic Damage
  • Every basic attack or skill Luigi activates deals X% more damage to the Most Wanted enemy

Luigi/Jack Skellington
Meet With The King
Allies: Oogie Boogie, Sulley & Boo, Peter Pan
“Catch A Ghost” Scares

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • “Catch A Ghost” now scares surrounding enemies for X seconds

Feedbacks and improvements are welcomed. I hope you liked it!

6 Likes

I think is too unbalanced this. I mean how often the “Most Wanted” can be Attacked by Luigi.

Wouldn’t be better the stunning condition or maybe every time the blue Skill damage the “Most Wanted” enemies. Like “Stunning Victory”?

Well, I now added stunning in the blue skill and replaced damaging to stunning in the purple skill.

I think he should have gooigi as a duo or at least a move.

I tried, but I already have other skills planned for Luigi.

What about an alternate concept with the same character but duoed with gooigi.link this one to that one

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney