The Jevil Himself

Of course, all inspiration from this concept comes from Jevil’s boss fight, which you can watch here since I am too lazy create some GIFs

Jevil

“Now, now!! Let the games begin!!”

Chaos, Chaos! Jevil has fun with his enemies on the battlefield, making it difficult for them to do anything in the midst of the chaos Jevil created himself.

INFO

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Back

Role: Damage

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Jevil fades into his position. Then, he teases enemies by sticking his tongue out

Victory: Jevil cackles

K.O.: Jevil gets tired out

Basic Attack: Jevil shoots a diamond out of his mouth, dealing Y damage to an enemy

SKILLS

Final Chaos
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Jevil uses his Final Chaos, making it rain Devilsknives. 2 Devilsknives fall onto each enemy, dealing X damage with each hit. Then, a giant Devilsknife falls into the middle of the battlefield, dealing X true damage to all enemies. This stuns the enemy with the most basic damage for 11 seconds while other all enemies are blinded for 7 seconds.

I Can Do Anything
Jevil snaps his fingers, inflicting damage to the frontmost enemy until they reach 50% of their Max HP or until 7 seconds have elapsed. This damage is inflicted by multiple diamonds which appear from below the enemy and pierce through them by ascending and fading away. Each diamond deals X damage.

Bomb of Clubs
Jevil cackles out loud, summoning a bomb that lands on the enemy with the most skill power, dealing X damage and applying “Shattered” for 8 seconds. When the bomb explodes, it shoots clubs out to all other enemies, dealing X damage to them as well. Each club has a 40% chance to stun an enemy for 9 seconds.

Shattered enemies take 8% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy.

Shattered and Stun may fail against enemies above level Z.

Chaos, Chaos
Every time Jevil uses “Final Chaos”, he gains 60% attack and movement speed for the rest of wave, his basic attacks gain a 15% chance to stun an enemy for 5 seconds.

These bonuses may stack up to 5 times.

The World is Revolving
For every 10% Attack Speed Jevil has, he gains a 1% chance to dodge an attack and its effects.

For the next 5 seconds after an enemy is stunned, the enemies’ attacks have a 50% chance of missing.

Chance of missing is reduced against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Skill Power
+Z Damage per Devilsknife with "Final Chaos”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

Stun is applied to 5 enemies.

When charged:

• Basic Damage: +Z
  • Reality per Damage Role Hero: +Z
  • Reality Negation: +50 Reality Negation

FRIENDSHIPS

Jevil - Queen of Hearts
Clowining Around
"Bomb of Clubs" Charms Non-Stunned Enemies
Allies: Hiro, Merlin, Shego

• +Z Skill Power
  • +Z Damage to each enemy with “Bomb of Clubs”
  • Enemies who are not stunned by “Bomb of Clubs” will instead be charmed for 6/7.25/8.5/9.75/11 seconds

Jevil - Quackerjack
Dangerous Entertainment
"Shattered" Deals More Damage
Allies: Swedish Chef, Shego, Queen of Hearts

• +Z Basic Damage
  • Jevil’s basic attacks deal a bonus Z Fantastic Damage
  • Shattered deals 0.4%/0.8%/1.2%/1.6%/2% more damage as the enemy’s Max HP whenever the enemy is dealt Fantastic Damage
  • Whenever an enemy with Shattered is KO’d, Jevil gains 1/2/3/4/5 stacks of Hardy

Hope you liked it!

8 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Well, shoot :sweat_smile:

I was so busy working on my self concept that I forgot to add battle badges to the winners of last week’s poll :sweat_smile:

I’ll get to them later today

• Lumiere
  • Mater
  • Dumbo & Timothy
  • Stanley Pines
  • Stanford Pines

Also, this concept number 99… you know what that means? NUMBER 100 NEXT WEEK!

I am especially excited for this one :wink:

POLL

Choose the next 5 heroes to get a battle badge

• Hook Hand
  • Heimlich
  • Arlo & Spot
  • Bambi
  • The Mayor
  • The Witch
  • J. Thaddeus Toad
  • Headless Horseman
  • Professor Ratigan
  • Lady Kluck
  • Tinny
  • Sally Stageplay
  • Muffet

0 voters

2 Likes

Interesting

:thinking: :eyes:

2 Likes

If you wanna review this concept, go ahead. I didn’t get this concept thoroughly reviewed in time :sweat_smile:

(This is directed to everyone, not Dash specifically)

1 Like

I didn´t know Dash was the boss of a game

7 Likes

Pointing out a typo in red skill.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney