The lantern of anger-atrocitus character concept-dc concepts

Hi guys!! Ihope you enjoy this roller coaster of emotions, as our new dc villian arrives on the scene!enjoy! And dont let the anger go to waste. The anger will continue for next time :wink:

Atrocitus
Fun fact: atrocitus is the first red lantern, which symbolizes the power of anger.
:star2::star2::star2:
Tank
Red team
Front line
Animations
Deafeat: atrocitus uses his ring to make a door, he then walks through it disappearing like it’s a portal and slams the door behind him, which makes it fall apart.

Victory:atrocitus hovers slightly above the ground with a red aura around his body and his pupils glowing red (like before but brighter).

Entry: a flash of red appears and atrocitus emerges from it, and lands on the ground.

Basic attack
atrocitus punches the enemy with a red lantern construct gauntlet.

White skill: full of anger
Atrocitus forms a bull construct and sends it to attack the enemys. (This works as if the bull was rajah and atrocitus is a very and jasmine) if atrocitus runs out of lantern battery power, the bull will automatically fall apart.

Green skill: a red weaponary
Atrocitus forms a axe on one hand and a wrecking ball on the other. This move activates when the red lantern battery is fully charged. This deals x damage and also boost atrocitus’s reality.
Bonus:has a 15% chance of making atrocitus invincible for 5 seconds.

Blue skill: stressing makes power
Atrocitus reaches his arms out and absorbs all the damage allies are taking, and reflects it all equally at each enemy.

Purple skill: the strength of rage
The move ‘full of anger’ is adjusted because now when the bull is summoned all enemys will be silenced for the first 3 seconds. After theyre reality is permanently decreased.

Red skill: sharper, stronger, better
Atrocitus is now 25 percent better in all stats.
Bonus:in the first five seconds of ‘stressing makes power’ atrocitus is invincible.

Friendships:
Atrocitus and Anger
‘Burning Rage’
If atrocitus has a mod equipped It is now boosted by 15%

Atrocitus and Joy
‘Cool and calm’
Atrocitus’s moves has a better chance of not missing.

Enjoy!!
Also, @Disney-Fan and @Black_Widow have been chosen. Poison ivy will be next!
And whoever suggested superman, I will be making a superman concept especially for you. This will not exist in the DC villian series because hes a hero.
I hope you enjoy my other ones.thanks for reading through this one! Cya next time!!

2 Likes

I was the one who (accidentally) asked for superman.

Oh well I’ll make yours then @Prince-Aamir
:slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney