The Last Dragon | Concept

This is a submission for @Scarlet_Captain’s likely concept contest.
Hope you enjoy the concept and feedbacks are appreciated.

Sisu

Source: Raya and the Last Dragon

The mighty Sisu will try to restore peace to the world with her dragon magic, and spreads the morals of trust to others.

“it may feel impossible, but sometimes you just have to take the first step, even before you ready”

Stats:

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Yellow

Animations:

Entrance: Dewdrops assembles into a shape of a dragon, then Sisu appears.

Basic Attack: Sisu headbutts an enemy.

Victory: Sisu takes out a gift then smiles widely.

Defeat: Sisu sits down in dissapointment.

Skills:

White Skill: The Dragon Gem
(Fantastic Damage)
Sisu uses the dragon gem to cleanse all debuffs from allies and as well deals X damage to all enemies, cleansing all buffs from them, and reducing their skill power by X for 8 seconds.

If an ally has stat reduction debuffs, they also gains the opposite stat increase buff. The stat increase buff is less effective on allies above level Z.

Green Skill: Fog Breath
(Fantastic Damage)
Sisu breathes fog on enemies, dealing Y damage for 10 seconds, blinding all enemies, and reducing their basic damage by X for 14 seconds.

If an enemy is already blinded, they instead lose 80 Tenacity for 12 seconds.

Blue Skill: On the Rain
(Fantastic Damage)
At the start of each wave after 9 seconds passes, rain started to fall down on the battlefield and Sisu runs above the ground across the enemy line, dealing X damage to all enemies, and grants Sisu and allies 80% attack speed for 15 seconds.

Purple Skill: Dragon’s Magic
Sisu starts each wave glowing for 16 seconds, granting Sisu Z skill power, and everytime a debuff on Sisu or allies expires or removed when Sisu is glowing, they are healed by X HP and gains X armor and reality for 8 seconds.

Red Skill: The Last Dragon
When Sisu uses “The Dragon Gem” and removes a buff from enemies, Sisu also grants the removed buffs to all allies for 45% of the duration.

When Sisu removes a stun or freeze from an ally, that ally is healed by X and gains a stack of Hardy and Sisu gains Z reality.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z max HP
+Z skill power
+Z damage to “The Dragon Gem”

Friendships:

• Sisu/Mushu

Allies: Rapunzel, Goliath, The Manticore
Campaign: A Dragon Like Me
Disk: Divine Dragons (Mu)
Shorter Disables
Allies gains +X reality when Sisu is disabled.
Sisu gains 75 energy when disabled.
Disables on Sisu lasts 1.5 (0.5 per star) seconds shorter.

• Sisu/Barley Lightfoot

Allies: Ian Lightfoot, Belle, Merlin
Campaign: Stolen Gem
Disk: Heroic Instincts (Ba)
Immune to Saps and Curses each wave
Everytime an ally blocks a curse, they gain X HP.
Everytime an ally blocks a sap, they gain 100 energy.
Allies is immune to curse and saps for the first 5 (+3 per star) seconds of each wave.

11 Likes

Really solid concept! Although she sounds more like a support than a tank to me

2 Likes

I think so too lol, but i just thought that it works pretty fine if she is like a tank/support hybrid.

2 Likes

The game should start classifying some characthers as hybrids to be honest, it would be really interesting

2 Likes

This is awesome!! She seems more like a support character to me than a tank with the cleanse, but as a fan of Raya, I would be so excited if she was in the game! Good luck in the concept!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney