The Law Of Equivalent Exchange

1. Toy story has a lot of characters (in movie and in gen) so I see where you’re at
  2. Never cared for Brave either
  3. Same from WIR2(Wreck it Ralph 2)
  4. Yes Maximus and K&S are OP,but that’s what the game is Ig
2 Likes

Uh… they’re good, but I definitely wouldn’t call them OP…

2 Likes

I was referring to both of them,sorry.but yeah,not op,but strong at points,and extremely annoying

1 Like

By the way, Baloo’s charm is way too short, and his heal over time is a lazy excuse to add a healer on a team. Plus, add in the fact that he deals very little damage puts on salt to an open wound. This makes him way too vulnerable against high-profile heroes like Cheshire, Mr. Big and Ian. Besides, they are way better healers like T&P, Kristoff, and Joy. If you want an OP Charmer, there are two words: Minnie Mouse.

I respect your opinion, but for me, they serve as one of the game’s best healers, as they provide healing from all sorts of areas, mainly from their White Skill, and their disk from Kida. Plus, add in the fact that they can freeze enemies and you got one heck of a healer.

I respectfully disagree

I think the selection we already have is pretty great, and I don’t have any problem with any characters already in the game. But if it were purely down to my personal preference:

• Gain Dipper and Mabel Pines (as a duo), lose Yax
  • Gain Bill Cipher, Make Sully and Mike a duo
  • Gain Star Butterfly, lose Dr Drakken
  • Trade Gerald, Marlin and Nemo for Nigel, Marlin and Nemo (Give the first movie some recognition)
  • Trade Huey, Dewey and Louie for their reboot counterparts
  • Gain Ariel, lose Finnick (Seriously how do we not have Ariel yet)
  • Gain Luz Noceda, lose Powerline
  • Gain Eda the Owl Lady, lose Megavolt
  • Gain Maximilian (from “The Black Hole”), lose Goliath
  • Gain Turbo, lose Shank
  • Gain Zeus, lose Ducky and Bunny
  • Gain Carl and Dug, lose Pleakley

I’ve never really watched Kim Possible or Gargoyles, but I left Kim and Demona in because they sort of represent eras of Disney’s TV shows and I felt sort of bad to replace them entirely with more modern-era shows.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney