The leader of the Melon group

Description: A girl who likes to play games, singing,and voice acting is your favorite let’s play Fluttershee videos.

Role: Support

Position:Mid

Star: 2

Trail: Yellow

Quote: “Hey you melonheads and Fruity goodness!”

Basic attack: Throws a whole watermelon at the enemies.

Team: Yellow

White skill, Fruity goodness: She throws the melon to an enemies for healing recovery. This has a chance to fail against enemies when you level her up.

Green skill, Melon head: When one ally is defeated, she uses her melon vine to revives them back to battle

Blue skill, Happy happy things: Vannamelon sings a song to allies for increased attack speed.

Purple skill, Fluttershee: She’s now immune to debuff and disable.

Entrance: Vannamelon walks into battle, saying hi to the enemies before getting in position.

Victory: Jump up and down saying “Wahoo!”

Defeat: Sit down in disappointed.

Friendship: Vannamelon and Miguel

Story: Vannamelon is excited for the singing competition in town today. Unfortunately,she sometimes have stage fright when she is at front of the audience. Miguel realize that she needs some help with that,so everything will turn out fine.

Instruvocal

Shield the weakest allies

Allies: Scar,Shank, Maleficent

Vannalemon and Vannamelon

Story: Vannamelon and Vannalemon don’t seem to get along fine because of what happened in October. Felix decided that being rude is not the good thing,so he tries to find a way to get them to get along.

Next October

Becomes invincible for 10 seconds

Allies: Gaston,Peter pan, Ralph

What unlikely character concept should I do next?

Note: Sorry if this is bad to you. I try my best to get it right,but I messed up

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney