The lncredibles vs Big Hero 6

I always found this dispute interesting. I’ll put member by member.

7 Likes

Starting with Dash vs Go Go. Who do you think would win?

6 Likes

I’d say Dash would win this one. While Go Go is smarter and is still pretty fast, Dash’s natural super speed would be faster. Dash has also shown that he can handle himself in a fight as well. I’m not sure how often Go Go fights on her own cause i’ve never watched the TV show but i can assume it’s not that much since she always fights as a team with the others.

5 Likes

The lncredibles 1
Big Hero 6 0
Next: Violet vs Honey Lemon

1 Like

Uh, Violet, of course! She could trap, confuse, and beat up Honey Lemon with her powers!

3 Likes

The lncredibles 2
Big Hero 6 0
Next: Frozone vs Fred

1 Like

Honey Lemon is a power house too. In the series she can create a ton of different compounds to defeat the enemy. Don’t know the circumstances of the fight though.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Fred would win. His fire would melt Frozone’s ice, so it doesn’t pose much of a threat to him.

3 Likes

The lncredibles 2
Big Hero 6 1
Elastigirl vs Wasabi

1 Like

Wasabi’s plasma blades can slice through just about anything. An elasticity-based opponent like Elastigirl wouldn’t stand a chance.

3 Likes

Jack- Jack vs Hiro
Mr. Incredible vs Baymax

2 Likes

Hiro wouldn’t stand a chance against Jack Jack, even with microbots. Jack Jack has, like, a million superpowers, like fire.

Baymax is basically an armored healthcare marshmallow that can kill just about anybody when his red memory chip is inserted without the green one.

I say Jack Jack beats Hiro and Baymax beats Mr. Incredible.

1 Like

It brings up an interesting point though. Isn’t her suit largely indestructible?

4 Likes

To be fair, Mr Incredible beat the Omnidroid that killed tons of other heroes and was also armored. I feel like he’d be adaptable enough to take down Baymax.

3 Likes

That’s a good point. Now that you mention it, Edna did say that Elastigirl’s suit was designed to be virtually indestructible. So I guess it would depend on whether the suit’s material is strong enough to resist plasma.

This battle is a very solid idea. Since those two films are some of my favorite superhero movies, I always like that kind of idea!
I’d call this a close match, though I’d say the Incredibles would take a step further thanks to their superpowers.
Edit: I also have other ideas for battles, including:
The Beast (Beauty & the Beast) VS. Sulley (Monsters Inc.)
Mr. Incredible VS. Wreck-It Ralph
Sheriff Woody VS. Officer Judy Hopps
Frozone VS. Elsa
Just to name a few. That’s all for now.

1 Like

There is a web series called Death Battle. They take two fictional characters, analyze everything about them (and I do mean everything), and pit against them in against a battle to the death to see who would win.

I have been coming up with several potential Death Battles. The one I am leaning towards us our own Dormmamu against DC’s Trigon, although I also like a three way battle between Mickey Mouse, Warner Bros. Bugs Bunny and Universal’s Woody Woodpecker, Captain America against Garnet, Loki against Azula and the Greek Pantheon against the Egyptians Pantheon

Here’s the way to RoosterTeeth.com if you want to see some.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney