Victory:
Gladstone smells his $20

Defeat:
Gladstone falls on his back

Friendships:
Donald Duck
Evil queen

Friendship story’s:
Donald: Gladstone and Donald are fighting through the creeps to get to scrooge’s Money bin

Evil queen: after falling off the cliff the queen survives and her and Gladstone meet and try to get revenge on Snow White and Donald

Disks:
Not bad luck=Donald and Gladstone:
Allows no one on Gladstone’s team to be affected by a charm

Poison clover=evil queen and Gladstone
Gladstone’s charm is given an effect in which one of the enemy’s are instantly defeated.

I gave him a new icon called four leaf clover, which will give him a lower chance of the enemy attacking him, and that will give the others on his team 2 times more damage than if the team didn’t have Gladstone.

1 Like

Hum… . Not a bad concept I think, but maybe not enough power to stand up against the current meta.

I don’t see that you have mentioned a basic attack(now added at least even if I might not have noticed it originally), but since Gladstone don’t really like to do work I don’t think he would attack directly as that would be labor for him. What it should be I don’t know, but a falling object from the top of the screen at a random enemy could work.

For the White skill I recommend changing it to continuous healing or increased dodge change. (Like being very hard to hit/hurt due to his luck).

With the Green skill he charms without failing as he is based on being so lucky, though how many he should he able to charm at once I am unsure about.

For the Blue skill I suggest maybe that Gladstone and a few others on the team are lucky in some way and something bad happen to the enemies and they get hurt. (Could say the dynamic between Donald and Gladstone). An idea could be that if Donald is in the enemy party this attack and the basic attack does extra damage.

For the Purple skill immune to crowd control and white add the other one like either the healing or dodge depending on what you picked on the white.

Red skill maybe increased dodge for some seconds and that he can hit invisible enemies thanks to his super luck.

One of the disks should have it so that the others in the team are immune to crowd control as well for some seconds and maybe has increased dodge chance.

The other disk could maybe do so that either either every time he uses a skill he heals himself or that he gets passive healing. He also share his luck and let others have his super luck and attack invisible enemies, or at least give the one in the with with the highest damage output the super luck to attack invisible enemies.

Also, not sure why you picked Evil Queen as his second friendship, but I think either Scrooge or at least a hero or at least an antihero character would fit him better as in terms of friendship.

Hope you don’t mind me suggesting these ideas, but yeah you don’t have to follow all if my ideas and instead take inspiration :-).
Like changing one of the benefits to that his blue skills helps more and deal more damage or incorporating the idea of him giving a shield or team heal, or switching up some of the effects between the skills.

But yeah, really like Gladstone in the comic when he has an interesting story to him ^^. Even if irritating at times personality wise he can be likable and help Donald when Donald needs him :-).

4 Likes

Thanks. For the suggestions

Feel free to suggest anything

No problem and happy to give you ideas ^^.

Considering whether or not to give more ideas, or actually try to make a concept myself rather than a list of ideas and if so I think I would like to surprise when I am finished with if I decide to do it and I hope that is okey for you :-).

If you make a concept I would love to see it

Sure, will share when finished if I make it ^^.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney