The muppets character list (all of there names)

Some people may find this pointless, but I have recently saw people struggling with there muppets characters, so here we go!

kermit the frog

You seriously need help with this one? Well, ok, I guess XD

Kermit_the_Frog
Kermit the Frog is a Muppet character created and originally performed by Jim Henson. Introduced in 1955, Kermit serves as the straight man protagonist of numerous Muppet productions, most notably Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, as well as in other television series, feature films, specials, and public service announcements through the years.

miss piggy

You need help with this one too? I guess I can help you XD

MissPiggy
Miss Piggy is a Muppet character known for her breakout role in Jim Henson’s The Muppet Show. Since her debut in 1976, Miss Piggy has been notable for her temperamental diva superstar personality, tendency to use French phrases in her speech, and practice of karate.

gonzo

This ones in the game, there are no excuses. What? Fine. I’ll do it for you. XD

Gonzo_the_Great
Gonzo, also known as The Great Gonzo or Gonzo the Great, is a Muppet character known for his eccentric passion for stunt performance. Aside from his trademark enthusiasm for performance art, another defining trait of Gonzo is the ambiguity of his species, which has become a running gag in the franchise.

animal

C’mon! Why are you clicking on these ones? They are in the game! Oh fine. Here you are. XD

Animal_(Muppet)
Animal is the fictional wild and frenzied monster who is the drummer of Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem, the fictional band from The Muppet Show. He is one of The Muppets originally created by Michael K. Frith.

fozzie bear

Alright, I guess it’s ok not to know this one. (Yes I have stopped putting the letter x and d together :joy: )

Fozzie_Bear
Fozzie Bear is a Muppet character known for his ineffective stand-up comedy skills. Fozzie is an orange bear who often wears a brown pork pie hat and a pink and white polka dot necktie.

walter

I’ll stop commenting on all of them now. X- almost done it again.

Walter_(Muppet)
Walter is a Muppet character that first appeared in the 2011 film The Muppets. Performed by Peter Linz, he is one of the central protagonists introduced in the film, and one of the film’s main characters, along with Kermit the Frog and the rest of the Muppets.

beaker

Beaker_(Muppet)
Beaker is a Muppet character from The Muppet Show. He is the shy, long-suffering assistant of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and is also similarly named after a piece of laboratory equipment.

Swedish chef

The_Swedish_Chef
The Swedish Chef is a Muppet character that appeared on The Muppet Show. He was originally performed by Jim Henson and Frank Oz simultaneously, with Henson performing the head and voice and Oz performing the character’s live hands. The Swedish Chef is currently performed by Bill Barretta.

Sam eagle

SamTheEagle
Sam Eagle is a Muppet character known for his ultra-patriotism and disciplined manner of being. Sam originated on the television show The Muppet Show, where he was performed by Frank Oz.

uncle deadly

Uncle Deadly is a blue, reptilian-looking creature, also known as “the Phantom of the Muppet Show”. Deadly made occasional appearances on The Muppet Show, and faded from prominence when the show ended.

janice

Janice is the lead guitar player in The Electric Mayhem on The Muppet Show. She also portrays Nurse Janice in Veterinarian’s Hospital, and appears in various other sketches, frequently as a chorus member. She is occasionally seen in the orchestra during the fifth season of the show.

hobo joe

No, I didn’t forget about hobo joe :joy:

Hobo Joe is a human character featured in The Muppets. He is the only person in the audience as the Muppets begin their Telethon to save The Muppet Theatre. Kermit overlooks him when pointing out that no one is in the audience; Hobo Joe resents the slight, points out that he’s someone, and calls for the show to start.

rowlf the dog

Rowlf_the_Dog
Rowlf the Dog is a Muppet character, a scruffy brown dog of indeterminate breed, though part Corgi, with a rounded black nose and long floppy ears. He was created and originally performed by Jim Henson. Rowlf is the Muppet Theatre’s resident pianist, as well as one of the show’s main cast members.

doctor bunsen honeydew

Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is a Muppet character from The Muppet Show, performed by Dave Goelz. He is a bald, yellow-skinned, bespectacled, lab-coated scientist who presented periodic science segments from “Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today.”

rizzo the rat

e2720-rizzo
Rizzo the Rat is a Muppet character, created and originally performed by Steve Whitmire. He is a fictional rat who appeared on The Muppet Show and numerous films, with a starring role in the 1992 film The Muppet Christmas Carol.

stalter

cVRf17_0
Eric Bauza is the voice of Uncle Statler in Muppet Babies (2018)

pepe the king prawn

Pepe_the_King_Prawn_(Muppet)
Pepe the King Prawn is a Muppet character created for Muppets Tonight and performed by Bill Barretta, originally as part of a vaudeville double act with Seymour the Elephant.

Sweetums

Sweetums is a very tall Muppet ogre.

floyd pepper

Sgt. Floyd Pepper is the bassist and co-lead vocalist of The Muppet Show pit band’ Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem’. The character’s name is a combination of the band “Pink Floyd” and the album “Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band” By the band “The Beatles”.

Scooter

ScooterMuppet
Scooter is a Muppet character known for being the backstage stage manager, utility stage crew member, and general all-around “gofer” on The Muppet Show. He was originally performed by Richard Hunt until his death in 1992, and is currently performed by David Rudman.

camilla the chicken

35456a7ce21e5aff3f21767c5681c027
Camilla the Chicken is a Muppet chicken who first debuted on The Muppet Show.

doctor teeth

8611d5870fbbb4eda1639f8e8f4e3f44
Doctor Teeth is the leader of the Electric Mayhem, the house band on The Muppet Show.

I will add more later, right now I’m taking a rest from all of this typing :joy:

1 Like

I do not see the point of this. I really have not seen people not know Muppets. I think the intention you have in this list is not a good one and actually a bit rude.

13 Likes

well I haven´t seen the muppets in all my life so, yeah, I can use this but yes I think a lot of other persons have seen it, so you can make other thing like this but with other thing that not a lot of people know

1 Like

This is a good idea for those that don’t know Muppets but there are so many that do to the point of where this almost seems condescending. But for those that don’t know it, it could work very well for them so it’s all good

2 Likes

You do realize that there is already an entire wiki for this right?:neutral_face:

Also this thread is kinda useless and rude (like imagineer said

9 Likes

If anything you’re rude, I just took the time to do all that
you’ve been putting me down everytime I post and yet you still carry on to.

1 Like

I am sorry you feel offended. Everything I say is never meant to hurt anyone, just be constructive criticism. I will say if you did all of it without copying and pasting anything off the internet, that is a bit impressive. I hope we can move on from this and work towards some sort of friendship. :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM me and we can talk.

Woah calm down…

1. Please no swears :disappointed_relieved:
  2. Not everything you post is trash. And we never said anything about it being trash.

You were a little condesending on some of these. Acting like we don’t know them in the slightest. I don’t think there is one person on this forum that dosen’t know the muppets.

You should! The movies are really funny and good! I recommend The Muppets Take Manhattan and The Great Muppet Caper!

Wait i sweared?

Sorry, to me it just felt like it. I didnt realise that you werent intending to come across that way, I understand now.

Yes it is a swear word.

I love it!
Don’t let them get you down. There is nothing wrong , nothing rude, it wasn’t condescending in the slightest. Almost nobody -even those that love the Muppets that can remember statler and waldorf name.
Ask 100 people what the name of the Muppet that throws fish? Who was the new muppet from the reboot again? Names of the band? you did it in your own words and obviously spent some time formatting. Hooray for your effort! The forum can use more positive contributions like this @Foxy_bingo! Share your love of the game and Disney and keep on!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney