The Murphy's Law Project - Milo Murphy Concept

Milo Murphy
Bio) Milo Murphy uses his inexplicable Murphy’s Law to disrupt Creeps while remaining unharmed himself through atmospheric chaos

Quote) “What can go wrong, will go wrong!”

Stars) :star:

Role) Control

Trial Team) Red

Position) Midline

Animations

Entrance) Milo walks in completely unphased

Victory) Milo ecstatically plays with his hair

Defeat) Milo casually shrugs it off

Skills

Basic) Every few seconds, Dakota and Cavendish’s pistachio cart falls on the enemies

White Skill) Trusty Backpack
True Damage :firecracker:
IMG_20201203_180246
Milo opens his backpack and checks what’s inside, becoming Invincible for 5 seconds as the contents fall out, dealing X damage to enemies

Green Skill) Rooting For The Enemy
IMG_20201203_181825
Every 15 seconds, Milo joins the enemy’s side but is using his Murphy’s Law to reduce their Armor and Reality by X% and removing X% of their Attack Power for 10 seconds and has a X% chance to become Invincible during this

Blue Skill) Accordion Anarchy
IMG_20201204_115502
Milo pulls out his accordion and plays it, charming the closest enemies for 10 seconds and has a X% chance to extend their debuffs for 5 seconds

Purple Skill) Murphy’s Law
IMG_20201204_142727
Every 10 times Dakota and Cavendish’s pistachio cart falls on the enemies, Milo gains 100 Energy and has a X% chance to gain Invincibility for 5 seconds

Red Skill) Living In My World

Every 20 seconds when a enemy heals, Murphy’s Law interrupts it and blocks them from healing for 10 seconds and prevents them from getting buffed for 10 seconds also. Milo also has a X% chance to apply Damage Over Time with his basic every five attacks

Friendships

• Milo Murphy/Felix
    Allies: Olaf, Joy, Anger
    Campaign: “Fixing The Law”
    Description: Felix tries to fix Milo’s Murphy’s Law but Milo explains it can’t be fixed
    Disk: “Double Negatives”
    Disk Power: When Milo gains a debuff, the effects of it are shared to closest enemies for half of the percentage (ex. If Milo has a 10% debuff, the enemies gain a 5% debuff)

• Milo Murphy/Donald Duck
    Allies: Kronk, Stitch, Scar
    Campaign: “Luck Favors The Prepared”
    Description: Milo and Donald bond over how their mutual awful luck but Milo teaches Donald how to better use it to his advantage
    Disk: “Equal Opposite Reaction”
    Disk Power: Every 10 seconds, Milo flips a buff he gets into a debuff for the enemies and every debuff a enemy gets, he gains the buff version of

Mastery Hero Collections

• Control
  • Charm
  • Invincibility

Alright so this was Milo Murphy from one of the best modern Disney shows imo, Milo Murphy’s Law. This is still apart of my Phineas & Ferb because same universe but it’s more of a add on than a full on addition. I still have more planned, like P&F from the 2nd Dimension, Norm, Baljeet and Buford, and maybe even my eventual own take on regular Phineas & Ferb. But anyways, make sure to check out my previous posts and to watch Milo Murphy’s Law on Disney Plus! It is the only way we can get a season 3 for it! Stream, stream, stream!. Only you can determine the outcome of this fantastic series. Until the next post, peace out, also please rate how I did on this, I want to start getting feedback for how I can improve with writing concepts! Thanks!

• Great) :star::star::star::star::star:
  • Good) :star::star::star::star:
  • Okay) :star::star::star:
  • Decent) :star::star:
  • Needs work) :star:

0 voters

3 Likes

This skill is missing a variable

Same as above

Same as above, and purple skills don’t have new animations except for dodges, revives, and entrances.

This skill name is to long and is also missing a variable

Passive basic attacks are always linked to white skill, and the purple skill isn’t I’m even a passive.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I still honestly don’t really understand the whole variable concept with this game. I used to write tons of hero kits back in the old game I played DC Legends, it was so easy there because the game mechanics were very simple. This one is a little more difficult but thanks again for the feedback, I need to read more about the game mechanics here. I fixed it though, I think, let me know if it’s any better

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney