The New Rarity Name is

Emerald!! Thank you to everyone who participated in the poll.

20 Likes

What are the final results of the poll?

Last time we got screenshot of it.

And what about the results of the 2nd poll?

10 Likes

Don’t believe you need proof emerald won. Seems convenient for the devs that name won

5 Likes

I think we need to put up THE poll results, not just declare it as so.
I mean, look at Equestria Daily’s poll posts… :3

2 Likes

Looks like it’s time to unleash the power of the chaos emeralds plus I knew emerald was gonna win

6 Likes

I knew my vote won!

3 Likes

And they still not doing that so, guess they will now post an edited screenshot or manipulate with votes…

I want another go with a poll, just because toxic toxic haters did the same thing.
Completely unfair. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hooray :partying_face:

I voted for Emerald and now I’m really happy it won!

5 Likes

Nice new name and a new letter for the game in my opinion if we had gamma we would have another g like green and that would be confusing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dang really hoped it was gamma.

3 Likes

Same I too voted for Emerald

2 Likes

The color shouldn’t be called emerald tbh because emerald is a deep beautiful shade of green. This color is a radioactive color

1 Like

So why did we vote toxic? I was under the impression that’s what we were going to get, not just that color with a new name. I would have voted for a different color if that was the case.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Ah man I guess I missed that. Either way it’s a bummer that it wasn’t even an option to vote for.

2 Likes

I was hoping Atomic would have this in the bag. Oh well. No hard feelings there. Emerald is just as good!

2 Likes

Emerald is great!

2 Likes

Can we please see the results?

6 Likes

Emerald: 1,874 votes
Atomic: 1,733 votes
Neon: 1,235 votes
Gamma: 829 votes
Jade: 795 votes

9 Likes

Now this was quite shockingly close!
I voted Emerald, but thought people would vote Atomic more since it was really just slightly differently spelt Toxic.

But I guess we had many fans of this guy indeed!

Let’s unleash the ultimate power :smirk:
Oh and this too…

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney