The Next Disney Princess for the Game

I see it working. She has very little screentime and I admit she is one of 2 princesses (her and Snow) who does not have a lot or could be made into a fighter, but they do have some sort of personality when you really think about it. Just not a ton of character development because there is a huge difference.

4 Likes

Hello. No posting dead topics please.

This topic is only like 3 months old. It isn’t dead so people can still post here as long as they are still contributing to the topic. :slightly_smiling_face: Besides , posting on this topic is much better than making a new one.

7 Likes

On top of what Dash already said, people have already been engaging with this topic after the revive, so… you’re a bit late to say that. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Out of the princesses, I’d want Pocahontas most. Even if her second movie is my least favorite Disney film of all time.

Aurora’s moveset would be interesting to see since she really doesn’t do much. Maybe she can take a nap like Baloo lol. I mean, they made Belle work and one line characters like Yax work so I believe in the team to be able to do something with her.

Snow White is another interesting one I’d like to see what they do. I’m surprised none of the dwarves have made it into the game yet already.

2 Likes

She attacks wolves and actually does stuff in her film… so I am not surprised at all.

I think people forget what happened in Beauty and the Beast a lot…

1 Like

I think they’ve only focus on the live action of BATB.

If that really were the case, then the design would have been live action along with Gaston and Beast.

I didn’t forget that at all. I understand where the stick comes from and all of her moveset. They’re able to turn the slightest action or character trait and turn it into a moveset like reading a book even though the characters aren’t fighters. I wasn’t saying they pulled anything out of thin air. That’s why I have faith they could do Aurora.

1 Like

Aurora is known to be one of the most passive main characters in the Disney pantheon so it will be a genuine challenge for PerBlue to add her in a fighting game. But I do wish she will join eventually ! Perhaps her skills could involve some forest animals. Or the 3 fairies could accompany Aurora on the battlefield under the form of red / blue / green dots that fly around her, a bit like one of Peter Pan’s skill with Tinkerbell. Because we all know the 3 fairies are doing all the work in the original movie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But the two princesses I am the most looking forward to are Ariel and Pocahontas ! I hope they will join the party in 2021 :grinning:

1 Like

Well, since Raya came, can I wish for her or Namaari, since she’s Fang’s princess? :pleading_face:

Anything I hope for Tiana

3 Likes

definitely Tiana, oh, she could bring so much to the gameeeee. I just hope they don’t do her dirty if she is going to be in the game

1 Like

If they put fairy godmother in there, they should put Cinderella in there too.

I just saw an um, a topic ig, and they were talking about the 7 dwarves, one said that the 7D should be a part of snow white’s skill, like a stampede of dwarves. Which for me would be so cool, imagine that as snow white’s skill.

Pocahontas wäre super

Apologies for the blunt response, but you’re a bit late in responding to that comment, given how it’s a little over a week old and other people have already continued the discussion since then. :grimacing:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney