The Next Disney Princess for the Game

Well it’s the next year. Which means the long princess hiatus is finally over. Here a little refresh on who in already in the game:

• Jasmine
  • Rapunzel
  • Merida
  • Moana
  • Belle
  • Mulan
  • Pocahontas

Here are the princesses yet to be seen.

• Ariel
  • Aurora
  • Cinderella
  • Snow White
  • Tiana

So which one do you think would be the first one to go?

I kind of think Snow White hopefully be in the game because mainly she’s a classic and like the first Disney princess. (I’m pretty sure.

Or.

Not sure why, but I feel she’d be unique with her skill set. And, a classic, too.

But to be honest, hard to choose.

1 Like

Judging from the live Q&A, I think Cinderella has a good chance to come later this year :upside_down_face:

No surprise that I hope for Tiana… :grin: :sweat_smile: :joy:

I feel like Cinderella would come in her rags and transforms into a gown with the skillset which sounds unique?

I really hope not… because I want Fairy Godmother in the game as an individual character

3 Likes

Ariel should be added

1 Like

Ariel
and I hope that Prince Eric will be added as well.

Well I think all of them because why not :sunglasses:

They technically aren’t but they belong to the Disney Princess franchise.

Good point.

All of them for different reasons. I have to agree with Djaq though. Cinderella was my favorite when I was very little, and I still like her.

Personally I would like Snow White and Cinderella the most, the others I could see in game but Snow White and Cinderella are to iconic not to be made in game

That why princess concepts are hard for me. You can’t use skills without signaling out other characters from the same franchise like Fairy Godmother. They have potential too.

It is just a matter of being creative and thinking outside the box. :neutral_face:

Anyway, my picks is Aurora and Ariel.

Pocahontas will fit perfect in this game

To be honest, I would love to see how they would bring aurora to the game or how they would make her, since she has little personality to bring to the game, I’m pretty sure she become a support or a stun.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums @Sweet_Moonbeam ! Hope you like it here!

I can imagine that it would be difficult, but she does have scenes when she is still in the forest. That gives some personality to her :man_shrugging:

1 Like

thanks, I guess so?. honestly would love to see her in her peasant look than the princess dress.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney