The Next Disney Princess

…no, technically not, but she is an Official Disney Princess…

Mulan got in the line-up for performing an significant act of heroism which to be honest they need more of.

1 Like

Meh, maybe, if you have too many characters like that, then the title becomes less special…

Maybe give to it to someone who did something extra special like Mulan, she saved China and got validation from the emperor himself

In the spirit of Halloween, this next princess i will be sharing is one of the darkness and shadows

Misty Shadows (Haunted)

The daughter of the Boogieman and a medium in training. She is the only living residence at the haunted mansion and she believe it is the only sanctuary from the cruelty of the outside world which leaves her shy, quirky, and impressionable as a result. Despite this, she is curious about humans and their activities. She has a mild case of narcolepsy, which means she can become tired ir fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

joins in the Disney Princess OC bandwagon

Cylinda, the robotic Viquisher:
Taking place in a world where futuristic technology is dominant, she is a spunky robot who was created in Royal Tech, a company known for its lush technology. Labeled as “Princess”, she actually functions as a battle robot, due to an ongoing cyber war against the malware. Armed with her two floating kinetic gun-blades known as the Royal Slingers, she would do anything to protect her home city, while uncovering the mystery of a spy who’s been attempting to hack the Royal Tech’s technological plans and battle tactics constantly. Little does she know that this spy has a strong connection with the Royal Tech.

Maybe that explains the rumors of a missing Royal Tech Viquisher labeled as “Prince”.

-The Viquishers are robots that are initiated by the Royal Tech and government to combat the malware waves.

2 Likes

Fine this could be fun…

Name: Dahlia

Dahlia was the daughter of King Phronwick of Epstollia. She was beautiful, and had many a man seeking her hand in marriage. However, her father loved her, and respected her, so he allowed her to choose her own suitor, which she did not do, she hated all suitors, and sent them all away, flatly declining. many a man went away broken hearted by the way she ruthlessly treated each man.

One day, an old beggar came into the room, he asked her for her hand in marriage, his grimy hand clasped her fair, clean hand. She pulled away shrieking, and slapped him. She told him to leave, she would not marry a dirtbag such as him.

The man turned to go, then turned back toward her. He transformed into a handsome man, and blew a puff of blue dust at her from out of his hand, her eyes alighted as she fell in love with him, She begged him to stay, or to marry her and take her away, but he would not.

“If you truly love me, let not your mind stray to any other man for even a moment, or I will know you lie when you say you love me, I will return in 1 year, and then we shall be wed.”

The man smiled, and left her presence, the first 3 months, the girl eagerly awaited his return, turning down all suitors, without even glancing at them.

The year went by, slow but bearable. And on the day he had come before, she eagerly awaited his return, but he did not return, she awaited three more short weeks, before something stirred in her, he was not going to return. That same time, a man entered the palace, she looked him over absent mindedly with worry, then stopped when her eyes locked with his. He was handsome, and for just a moment she was lost in his eyes, and in that moment he took the opportunity to approach with an aloof smile. He talked to her, and she found him satisfying. As he bid her goodnight, she kissed him one time, and one time was enough. Her thoughts stirred as she remembered the beloved she had swore to wait for. Her face started feeling hot, as if something were burning it up. The man looked at her in shock, then backed away, he called her a wretch before turning and running from the room, the searing pain continued for a few more moments, before she saw an old beggar, bent over with grime, grabbing up something from her, and then transforming to a handsome man, it was her beauty he stole, and it became his, making him handsome, her body shriveled, her face became burned scars, her hair was perhaps the only thing that remained unchanged, her beautiful brown eyes turned blue as the scars of what she had seen blotted out her vision leaving her blind to this world. She yelled in despair and grief, in just a few moments, her entire world had been turned upside down as she became blind and ugly. No more did suitors come to visit her, servants could hardly bear to look upon her, her father, in his anger ordered troops to find the man that had stolen his daughters beauty, but he had seemingly vanished without trace. Indeed, it was this great king, who was one of few who could bear to look upon Princess Dahlia in her current state. What he saw, broke his heart. The king promised a reward to anyone who found the man, or who could give his daughter back her beauty, or at least fix her sight, but no one could, the doctors of the kingdom said it was not possible to cure her, the daughter reverted to despair, and turned back to her bitter treatment of others, if their was a lesson to be learned, she could not see it…

For the next two years, Dahlia was bitter and remained in her tower, her ugly face making her too ashamed to be seen, she pushed away everyone, even her father. Those who talked to her, she snapped at. This continued for two years. Until one day a man entered the throne room of the King and asked to guide Dahlia out of her anguish. The King consented and so the man entered Dahlia’s tower.

Dahlia heard him enter, her hearing had heightened although her eyes remained ever dark.

“Good Morning, My name is Carlos Cevinche. I am here to teach you.” The man said.

“I want no teaching, I have lost all that is important to me. I cannot even see.” Dahlia whispered sadly.

“You have had two years of pity, but no more. You may be blind, you may be ugly, but you can still make a name for yourself.” Carlos said.

"I do not want! " Dahlia hissed and then began to cry, throwing a tantrum.

“And there will be no more of that.” Carlos ordered.
“Dry those tears and hush your mouth, for you have great things that can yet happen to you.”

The lessons began, the man taught her how to hold a spoon, fork, and knife, he taught her to recite and memorize poetry, he taught her all the manners a lady of the court should have, but she knew all these things for she was a princess. Eventually, she was annoyed with his constant nagging and begged her father to send him away, which her father did, seeing as how the man taught her little new.

Another man came along, he taught her to dress herself and apply makeup to help hide her ugliness, but Dahlia sent him away also, he tried to help her hide her ugliness, not bring back her beauty.

Alas, in despair, Dahlia sought to fling herself from a balcony, as the words echoed in her head:

“You are ugly, no one wants you because you are ugly.”

It was on the day she could take it no more, as she climbed the steps to the balcony, that she heard the door open, and the shuffling of feet. She smelled manure on this person, and he dragged his feet, a peasant boy! She realized. The sheer idea that a peasant would dare cross her tower’s threshold angered her. She turned to strike him, but stopped. For he began to speak, and it may have been crude and disorganized, but she detected something in his voice, it did not matter what he said, she detected not pity, not sympathy, not disrespect, but something gentle that reminded her of the flowers in the field.

She could feel the love in his voice.

“It does not matter whether you are ugly or beautiful on the outside, it only matters what is in the heart, and deep down, beneath the bitterness, I know you are kind. I have come, to share with you my secret to getting over my feelings of sorrow.” Said the peasant.

“What is this secret that you would share? Pray tell.” Dahlia asked of him.

The beggar boy played something, and Dahlia remembered the sound, music, coming from a wooden flute. Oh, she had always loved music, almost as much as she loved to dance.

As the peasant Played, the princess tapped her foot, then began to dance to the music. The music stopped, but she could feel the peasants strong arms, they danced there together without any music at all but that which came from their hearts. As she leaned in to him, she felt the grime on his arm, the ash on his clothes brushed her perfect dress, but she did not care, she was lost in the music she had forgotten so long ago. She tilted her head upward, and kissed this peasant.

Dahlia never did get her eyesight back, neither did she ever become truly beautiful in person, but her heart was changed, and when she married that young peasant who she later found was named Matthew, never was there a happier moment in her life. After years, her father died, but her husband and her, ruled his kingdom with kindness and wisdom for all.

The End

4 Likes

That is a very beautiful story! I’m actually tearing up after reading it, great story!

1 Like

Omg it’s amazing love it! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

It actually went a different direction than I meant to take it, but I am pretty happy with the results… Glad y’all enjoyed it :grin:

Anna & Elsa aren’t on the list…

Check the list at the very beginning of this thread

Elsa & Anna are already dis way princesses!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney