The next heroes revealed

Looks like the heroes we have requested have now arrived.

6 Likes

Is genie in the VIP crate or guild

2 Likes

Alladin’s skills are already given…

Hiro’s skills are revolving around Microbots (he got his thing on his head)

Baymax’ skills might be the suggestion of @Epic_Mickey

Genie’s skills might revolve around healing and wishes

Speculations:

Hiro - Damage - 1 star
Baymax - Tank - 2 stars
Genie - Support - 3 stars

4 Likes

I’m very happy with this latest batch overall! While I haven’t come with my own suggestion for him, I always hoped to see Genie added as a Hero, and I’m glad to see Baymax in his armor too! :heart:

Aladdin I like as a character, but wasn’t sure what could be done to make him stand out (compared to fellow Frontline swordsman Jack Sparrow). He looks pretty fun though! And while I was hoping for a Hiro & Baymax duo, I look forward to see what Hiro is able to do on his own! :smiley:

3 Likes

Since he has his Microbot headband, his skills might revolve around that. His basic attacks are ranged. Obviously, he has a friendship with Baymax.

I was thinking the same thing with Hiro & Baymax being one character. Just like Sulley & Boo.

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking Genie being a 3 star would really fit him

1 Like

Idk, all I know is that these are the new characters coming up in 1.3 update.

Baymax! Yes, really look forward to seeing his skillset.

1 Like

Me too. Can’t wait! :grin:

Yes I am so hyped for these characters

1 Like

Baymax should have an ability where when he is at 50% health, Hiro puts in the Chip that makes him destroy everything(He does More damage and more attack speed)

1 Like

I agree with you on that “rampage” mode, but instead of 50%, make it 25%. And instead of Hiro putting the chip in, he puts it on himself and keeps the green chip safely. If his health goes above the 25%, he puts his green chip back again and keeps the red chip safely.

That would be really cool

1 Like

Like Mr. Inc’s Blue Skill…

That does sound like a good skill for Baymax.

When is the server update for 1.3?

1 Like

I haven’t heard when they are gonna release them yet. But I hope is it would be realesed tommorow.

1 Like

is there any chance of one of them go to the city watchs shop? ive already got violet and mike at 5 stars, that shop isnt sooo useful now for me :s

2 Likes

I’m hoping so as well. Maybe one of them will be in the city watch shop.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney