The Nokk - First Concept (Likely Concept)

The Nokk

Description: *A water spirit that used to be evil, and putting a curse in the Enchanted Forest despite this, the Nokk with its hydrokinesis powers to help and protect its allies.

Quote: Whinny!

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Stomps on the ground creating a wave of water targeting at an enemy.

Entrance: Appears in a small lake. (See Green Skill for other entrance)

Victory: The Nokk rears like a horse.

Defeat: Dissolves back into the lake.

Skills

White Skill: Drowning Charge

(Normal Damage :fist: )

The Nokk will charge to the frontmost enemy, knocking back the enemy and others in its path, stunning the enemy hit directly from the charge for 8 seconds and dealing X damage to enemies hit by the charge.

Green Skill: The Dark Sea

(Fantastic Damage :sparkles: )

At the start of the wave, instead of appearing from the lake, the Nokk appears in a tidal wave hitting enemies, dealing X damage and knocking enemies back.

Blue Skill: Reseagence

The first time the Nokk is KO’d, the Nokk will retreat into the lake and heals for 75% of its HP. Additionally, the Nokk becomes berserk for 7 seconds. The Nokk can only perform this skill once per battle.

This chance of being berserk has a chance to fail if the Nokk is above X level.

Purple Skill: Extreme Tides

All allies and the Nokk will gain 200 energy on use of Reseagence and increases Armor and Reality by 35%. This Armor and Reality increase will last for 8 seconds.

This increase in Armor and Reality is lowered if the ally is above level X.

Red Skill: The Curse

Reseagence can now steal buffs from the enemy who KOed it after its revival.

Any enemies who have a debuff will attack 65% slower.

This decrease in attack speed is decreased against enemies above Level X.

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+X Skill Power
+3 seconds of stun in Drowning Charge.

Friendships:

Elsa and The Nokk:

Disk: Daily Ride

The Nokk is immune to freezing in the first 3 seconds of the wave. (+3 seconds per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Armor
+X HP

Allies: Kristoff and Sven, Frozone, and Olaf.

Maximus and The Nokk:

Disk: Horse Power

The skill “Extreme Tides” is able to give a shield to allies for 25% of the allies’ HP for 3 seconds. (+3 seconds every star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Reality
+X Basic Damage

Allies: Flynn Rider, Tigger, Slinky Dog

Additional Notes

• The quote could look like I’m copying from Maximus’ quote but couldn’t think of any other quote for a horse.
  • The wording for the entrance may sound a bit iffy, but couldn’t find any other way to word it.
  • If it wasn’t obvious this is from Frozen 2.
  • I did have some trouble with names, a bit of trouble with Purple, Blue and White Skill.
  • “Rearing means when a horse or other equine “stands up” on its hind legs with the forelegs off the ground.”
  • Any feedback is helpful and appreciated, this is my first concept for me!
17 Likes

This concept is really good, I like it a lot. It’s original, and the whole is pleasant to read. Very good work!

4 Likes

Nice work :+1: :+1:

1 Like

For a first concept…I’m impressed!

7 Likes

This is a really good first concept! I like everything overall! There’s only something that slightly bothers me, and is:

There’s already a Mod that does that. But aside from that everything is else is very good!

I really like this one in particular.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll change it! I’ll take note of that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney