The only boy in his family

Description: Lincoln is the only boy in his family, but that doesn’t stop him from defeating enemies. He used his Ace savvy to support allies.

Position: Back

Role: Support

Star:2

Trial: Yellow

Quote:“If I had to worry about my sisters every time I wanted to do something, I’d never do anything”.

Basic attack: Instead of attacking, Lincoln hugs bon bon for health regaining.

White skill, Ace Saavy: Lincoln pulls out 11 cards for the player to choose.

On Auto mode, Lincoln choose the card for his minion to attack.

Green skill,Smooch: Lincoln dress as one of the Smooch, granting himself and the weakest allies with 150% increased attack speed.

Blue skill,Aargh!: When Lincoln is activated with “Aargh”, enemies will get stun and lose their power.

Aargh! has a chance to fail above level X

Purple skill,The only boy: Lincoln shields himself and give himself increased attack. He is also immune to disables.

Entrance: Lincoln just walk into battle

Victory: Smiles and hugs Bun Bun

Defeat: Get to his knee and close his eyes as his head are down.

Friendship

Lincoln and Sulley and Boo

Aah!

Purple skill shield two weakest allies

Allies:Robin Hood,Hiro,Olaf

Lincoln and Rafiki

Parents timeline

Lincoln heals overtime

Allies:Scar,Goofy,Huey Dewy and Louie

Note: Sorry it took so long. I was at school doing some knowledge.

Request by @TheWhale

1 Like

Great Work! :love_you_gesture:

Thanks. It’s not the best. I tried. By the way, what’s that do you need help me with the 3 characters you ask me? @TheWhale

Well Pearl from Steven she has her Spear but You Can Look at the wiki for her Abilities And Vambre and Prohyas are not singel Characters they are like the same duo thing with Ducky and Bunny Timon and pumba and Simba and Nala thing

I’ll do it later. In the meantime, thank you for helping me out. I’ll try as best as I can cause I’m not so good at creating concept

Oh even that you are not great at making concepts But they Are Good and Nice

Thanks pal. That means a lot. I’ll keep trying

Yep (10 Characters)

#notacharacterconceptjudger

I’m sorry?

I don’t really judge concepts

I know you don’t. I’m doing character request of unlikely character mostly. Is there any Unlikely character you want me to do?

…maybe luna loud

I’ll see about that. She’s in my list. Stay tuned. More Unlikely character are coming soon

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney