The other greatest bouncer (Luxo Jr. character concept)

Name: Luxo Jr.

Quote: “Creaks…”

Description: Luxo Jr., Pixar’s mascot, bounces around the enemies along with its famous, playful Pixar ball in the battlefield.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Luxo Jr. hops to the closest enemy and back to his normal position.

Entrance: Luxo Jr. hops to position.
Victory: The Pixar ball rolls in and Luxo. Jr plays with it.
Defeat: Luxo Jr. turns his head to look at the player.
White Skill: Playful Ball
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
The Pixar ball rolls across the battlefield, dealing knockback and X damage to enemies that the ball rolls into. It will also increases Luxo Jr. and his allies’ attack speed by X% for X seconds.
Green Skill: Lamp Light
Luxo Jr. flashes his light close to the enemies, dealing X damage and blindness for X seconds to the surrounding enemies.
Blue Skill: Bouncing Collision
Luxo Jr. hops on the closest enemy three times, dealing X damage per bounce. Luxo Jr. hops on that enemy the fourth time and slams that enemy in the ground, dealing X damage and stunning that enemy for X seconds. Luxo then returns to his original position.
Purple Skill: High Beam
“Lamp Light” also lets Luxo Jr. steal X energy from the closest enemy that he blinded and Luxo Jr. gains X basic damage for the rest of the wave.
Red Skill: Knocking Bounce
:facepunch:Normal Damage
Every 3rd basic attack and Luxo Jr.’s fourth bounce in “Bouncing Collision” will also deal knockback and X additional damage to the enemy.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Max HP
  • +X damage in “Lamp Light”

Friendships:

Luxo Jr./Wall-E
Bulb Exchange
Allies: Mickey Mouse, Megavolt, EVE
“Lamp Light” Saps Enemies

• +X Basic Damage
  • “Lamp Light” will also sap all the enemies that Luxo Jr. blinds for X seconds. Luxo Jr. steals energy from the closest enemy before sapping that enemy if his purple skill is unlocked.

Luxo Jr./Bo Peep
Lampshade
Allies: Minnie Mouse, Tigger, Woody
Debuff Blind Enemies

• +X Max HP
  • Enemies lose X armor when blinded
  • Luxo Jr. and his allies deal X additional damage to blinded enemies

ANNOUNCEMENTS

No future or reworked concepts yet. But I’m sorry for the April Fools joke I leaked to anyone who saw it. It’s about a joke I made when saying that Elliotte Want found Fa Mulan, Kermit the Frog, Ron Stoppable, Edna Mode, Lilo, and Jumba & Pleakley in it. Most people believed that it’s true. But it’s an April Fools joke. Many people blamed Elliotte Want for making that joke but I made that joke.

I’m sorry… I thought it’ll be a good April Fools joke. :pensive:

Any feedback and improvements are welcomed for this concept. (But don’t worry, I’m not leaving the forums yet)

12 Likes

It’s alright, it’s a good concept❤️

1 Like

Luxo jr./mickey mouse

I love the idea​:heart::heart_eyes:

STOP REVIVING TOPICS!!!

CAN’T YOU HEAR!?

Why can’t I?

because it is one of the forum rules

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney