The Paste Lover- Unlikely Concept

Hello everyone as promised,here is my first character concept from the book series N.E.R.D.S. (Some of you may not be familiar with it). Here is the first one: A paste loving boy named Duncan Dewey aka Gluestick

Name- Duncan “Gluestick” Dewey
20210417_140816
Bio- Duncan is a paste loving kid who constantly puts enemies in stick situations to deal damage to them and slow their movements
Stars-2
Position/Role- Front Line Control
Team- Blue
Quote- “I’m here to teach you the fine art of stealth,or in layman’s termns,how to be sneaky. A good secret agent needs to be able to operate in the shadows,move undetected,and keep a low profile. I suspect you’ll have problems with this”
Entrance- Runs into Position (on the ceiling) then jumps down
Victory- Grins
Defeat Falls on his butt
Basic Attack- Eats Paste(out of a can) healing him for X

White Skill Sticky Situation
Passive- During each of Duncan’s basic attacks he places 1 stack of “Paste” on himself(Limit:None). Each stack of Paste increases the damage of his skills.

Active- Duncan walks up to the front most enemy and hugs them,causing paste to stick them,lowering their movement speed by 10% per stack of “Paste” Duncan had in him. This Skill also decreases the skill level of the enemy by X for the remainder of the wave. This Skill removes all stacks of “Paste” on Duncan.

Green Skill Sticky Spot (Normal Damage)
Duncan removes 10 stacks of “Paste” on himself then squirts paste on the ground,when enemies step I’m not they are dealt X damage and are unable to use their active skills for 12 seconds.

Blue Skill It’s going to play you (True Damage)
At the beginning of each wave(or when an enemy turns invisible,if there is a invisible enemy,a tetherball pole will appear next to Duncan. He then activates it,causing the ball to come to life. When the enemy becomes visible the tetherball instantly shoots a laster,dealing X True Damage and sapping them for 13 seconds.

Purple Skill Paste Eater
Once per wave,when Duncan is KO’D he eats a whole can of paste,reviving him for X HP and healing for Y HP over a duration of 12 seconds and placing 20 stacks of “Paste” on him.

Red Skill Strong Stick
Sticky Spot now prevents enemies from using their active skills for 20 seconds and deals X Fantastic Damage to them per second.

Duncan no heals allies for Y each time he slows an enemy.

The damage over time has a chance to fail on enemies above level Z

• X Max HP
  • X more damage dealt to slowed enemies
  • X less damage taken from slowed enemies

Friends
Duncan/Pooh
Allies- Eeyore,Baloo,Goofy
Disk- Pot O’ Paste
Buff 1- Duncan now gains 5 stacks of Hardy when he revives during Paste Eater. Plus 1 stack per star
Buff 2- + X Max HP when revived

Duncan/???
Allies- Demona,Kim,Dr.Drakken
Disk- Liquid Tech
Buff 1- Enemies slowed by any of Duncan skills now lose X Max HP per second. Plus Y more HP per star.
Buff 2- Plus X Basic Damage

1 Like

Accidentally posted this,please ignore this post for the time being.

-@April-Souls-Day

Oh it’s annoying when that happens…

A suggestion, it can’t happen if you write the whole topic and the title after that cause topics with no title can’t be published

12 Likes

Great, I didn´t know that

1 Like

Okay,now it’s done

All Feedback is Appreciated

• 1 star
  • 2 star
  • 3 star
  • 4 star
  • 5 star

0 voters

Please vote on how good my concept is!