The Pharaoh (Unlikely Concept)

Hi everyone. This is my unlikely concept about the Pharaoh from Miraculous Ladybug. I hope you’ll enjoy the concept.

Name: The Pharaoh
Movie: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Stars: :star::star::star:
Description: The power of the gods is vested upon Pharaoh. He will protect his allies and destroy enemies who dares to challenge him.
Quote: “Soon, we’ll be together again my Nefertiti, my long lost love.”
Position: Front
Role: Tank
Trial Team: Red
Collections: Tank, Healers, Charms

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: The Pharaoh attacks by throwing energy orbs to enemies, dealing X damage.
Entrance: He floats down from the sky.
Victory: A bright pillar of light appears and he raises his arms in victory.
Defeat: He turns into ceramic and breaks down into pieces.

Skills

:white_circle: Almighty Power

The Pharaoh steals 300 Energy from the enemy with the most Energy, converting it into a light beam and shining it on allies, healing them with Z HP and making the ally with the least HP invincible for 10 seconds.
The invincibility has a chance to fail for allies above level Y.

:green_circle: Horus’ Flight

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

The Pharaoh grabs the frontmost enemy and take them to sky, then releasing them and then the enemy falls in the middle of the enemy team, dealing X damage to the fallen enemy and dealing X damage to the surrounding enemies.

:large_blue_circle: Anubis’ Mummies

The Pharaoh turns 2 enemies with the most skill power into mummies, charming them for 8 seconds. While charmed, the mummies’ basic damage is increased by 50% in the entire duration of the charm.
The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

:purple_circle: Strength of Apis

When Pharaoh’s HP drops below zero, he puts his hands up to the sky and a light beam appears and shines on him, healing himself with Z HP and blinding enemies for 7 seconds.

:red_circle: Ruler of All

Allies who have been healed by “Almighty Power” will now recieve 3 stacks of Hardy when The Pharaoh uses “Strength of Apis”. “Horus’ Flight” now silence the surrounding enemies near the fallen enemy for 7.5 seconds.

Extra Stats:
+Z skill power
+Z Max HP
+X damage to “Horus’ Flight”

Friendships

The Pharaoh/The Evil Queen

Campaign: The Rule Comparison
Description: The other heroes will vote which kingdom is the best to rule the city.
Allies: Woody, Jasmine, and Lock, Shock, and Barbel
Disk: Monarch Royale
Effect: The basic damage increase of “Anubis’ Mummies” is increased by +10% (+10% per star).
+Z Reality

The Pharaoh/Kronk

Campaign: Superiority In Question
Description: Kronk asks the Pharaoh about which title is more higher than an emperor.
Allies: Jack Skellington, Kristoff, and Violet
Disk: Title Scrolls
Effect: The invincibility duration of “Almighty Power” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z Max HP
+Z basic damage

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney