The Professor's robotic assistant (Weebo the robot from "Flubber")

Second character concept! This one is based off of Weebo from the movie Flubber! Let me know what you guys think!

Weebo is a Mid-Line :star::star: Support Hero that uses her advance technology and A.I. program to help her allies!

Weebo

Enterance: Weebo floats in from the side and does a little spin

Victory: Weebo lights up her lights disco style and flips her screen up to show a little party hat

Defeat: Weebo shuts down and falls to the ground with her lights flickering off

Trial Team: Red

Idle Animation: Weebo hovers in place, floating slightly from side to side

Basic Attack: Instead of a basic attack, since she can’t really do anything melee or ranged, Weebo does a quick spin that gives her allies a 5% damage and attack speed boost for 5 seconds. It does not stack and has a cooldown of 7 seconds

Stats:
Health: 37k
Basic Damage: N/A
Skill Power: 9000
Armor: 595
Reality: 725

Quote: “Kiss me big boy!”

White: Flash Photography Normal Damage
Weebo opens her flip screen and reveals a flash to take a picture of the enemy team, stunning them for 8 seconds and dealing X+ damage.

Blue: Disco Boost!
Weebo lights up her multiple colored lights blinding the enemy team and giving her allies a boost in energy, granting them X+ energy
Blind has a chance to fail for enemy’s over level X+

Green: Holographic Love
Weebo’s holographic form appears and goes to the allie with the allie with the lowest HP, healing them for 75% of their max HP over 3 seconds. This can only be used every 15 seconds.

Purple: Out with the old, in with the new! True Damage
Active - Weebo charges into the middle of the enemy team and explodes dealing X+ damage and ignoring armor and reality when her HP drops to 0. She comes back to life being rebuilt from her blown up remains in her redesign form shown at the end of the film. Weebo falls back to her original position with a temporary movement speed boost of 100% lasting 4 seconds.

Passive - Weebo’s basic attack now gives a 15% increase in attack speed and movement speed to her allies after she is rebuilt.

Friendships:

Eve

5 Likes

The second picture is not Weebo. It is her daughter, Weebette

1 Like

I mean you’re not wrong, but in the movie Weebo’s last message to the prof. is her telling him to rebuild her with some modifications to her design that she made so it’s close enough for this. Plus I think we can get a little crazy since it’s a video game lol

3 Likes

Is Flubber actually owned by Disney?

Yep it is.

1 Like

I did not know that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney