The Quorra Paradox

Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I’d like to highlight something I dub “The Quorra Paradox”

Background: Orange 1 just came out on my server and someone in my Guild posted their O1 Quorra - she’s level 90, 4 star and has a 2 star Eve disk, all skills maxxed - 17k total power… My Quorra is also level 90 and maxxed skills, but only P4, 2 star and no disk - 11.3k total power…

9 out of 10 fights I win (these are just Quorra v Quorra in a one on one duel), regardless of if she attacks or I do…

Another member has a 10k Quorra, beats both of us with similarly surprising regularity…

Another member has a 14k Quorra, can’t beat my 11k, but beats the 17k easily…

Hence - The Quorra Paradox - the weaker Quorra is, the stronger Quorra is…

Note: We realise this is because there is more energy gained from receiving damage than their is from dealing damage, and therefore the lower powered Quorra gets her White skill first, and her white skill annihilates everything in its path… Her basic skills are not strong enough to kill people, even her weaker self, but her White skill is so powerful it just destroys…

If this is not the best argument for either A) keeping your Quorra weaker than everyone, or B) nerfing that white skill once and for all, then I don’t know what is…

Either way, The Quorra Paradox - a weaker Quorra is the strongest Quorra

6 Likes

It comes down to whichever Quorra gets her main skill off first. You can literally run thr same fight 100 times and it would be split 50/50. It’s pretty stupid. The only real counter is to get lucky on the random number generator the game determines who hits first.

2 Likes

@DessieD kinda already said that. XD pretty sure this is true for any character as long as their lvls are similar.

1 Like

Like what would happen if you Spar with a weaker team. They usually get to use their White Skills first.

1 Like

Because you’re a bit weaker at basic attack/skills you losing HP quicker and collecting energy quikcer, you collect energy quicker, you turn on ult first which kills Quarra.

Its not just q either. Its just easiest to see with her as her ult is usually a 1 hitter.

Were you referring to Quorra’s White Skill as a “1-hitter”, because if so, that’s not the case. She can hit multiple enemies, as long as they’re in range.

1 hitter as in it takes one hit to kill ppl

Quorra’s green skill does normal damage should do more damage than 397 damage
:smiley::smiley:

1. Its fantastic damage
  2. At high stage it will deal 10000 damage, (with crit x2 (+20000))

Nothing wrong with her, now.
Maybe damage cap should decrease of her purple.

1 Like

Damage cap? It is even working now?

You can see her Purple Skill is getting reworked by looking at the Description of the Skill…

A big part is what badges are at what level. Perblue releasing new levels changes the characters slightly with new badges that change different stats of the character. Especially leveled up badges versus brand new non leveled up one.

1 Like

It’s true and logical. The weaker quorra is stronger in a one on one. The problem is, the game isn’t built on a one on one system. In a team setting, which is the heavy majority of the game, the weaker quorra will ultimately die before she can ult. Her purple skill makes her white skill do full percentages of hp to a target, making total HP irrelevant.

This is part of why I prefer the buzz disc for her; she gains a very competitive shield that keeps her alive more reliably than the eve disc. Her damage scales heavily on her purple skill without the use of much gear; focus on her survival and the damage and longevity will come.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney