The Rat Puppeteer

It has been a while since I’ve made a concept, so I’ve made one and it will be my first duo hero concept!

Remy & Linguini

“Okay, so let’s think this out. You know how to cook, and I know how to appear human. We just need to work out a system so that I do what you want, in a way that doesn’t look like I’m being controlled by a tiny rat chef.”

Remy & Linguini are a back-line support duo hero

Trial Team: Yellow

Stars: :star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Linguini walks into the battlefield with Remy in his hand and places Remy onto his head, covering Remy with his toque (his chef’s hat)

Victory: Linguini takes off his toque and pulls out a piece of cheese out of his pocket as Remy climbs down from Linguini’s head to eat it

Defeat: Linguini, failing to keep his balance, falls back on his bottom and takes off his take, fanning himself

Basic Attack: Linguini throws a tomato at an enemy, dealing X damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Little Chef
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
The player has Linguini do one of three actions: Linguini takes out a frying pan and dips some alcohol on it, causing a huge flame, dealing X damage to all enemies. This also burns nearby enemies for 6 seconds, dealing X damage per second; Remy has Linguini dip some olive oil into his pan and throw the food in the air, healing allies for X HP and dealing X damage to surrounding enemies; Remy has Linguini crack an egg on his pan and dips the yolk inside, granting all allies 300 energy

Energy gain may fail against allies above level X

Green Skill: Truffle Oil
Linguini takes a bottle of white truffle oil and throws it at an enemy, dealing X damage and X splash damage. The main target is stunned for 6 seconds.

Stun may fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Rat Clan
Remy peeks out of Linguini’s toque and calls his rat clan, which scatter through the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies, scaring them for 8 seconds

Scare may fail against enemies above level X

Purple Skill: Rodent Control
Remy & Linguini are now immune to disables.

This effect may fail against enemies above level X

FRIENDSHIPS

Remy & Linguini - Goofy
Butterfingers
“Little Chef” Skill Boost
Allies: Sulley & Boo, Jack Skellington, Woody

• +X Skill Power
  • Remy & Linguini deal 20% more damage for every 10% of HP missing

Remy & Linguini - Quorra
Digital Food
Extra Reality Per Damage Hero
Allies: Emperor Zurg, Alice, Jack Skellington

• +X Max HP
  • +X Reality for every hero who’s role is “damage”
  • “White Truffle Oil” stuns enemies for 2 more seconds (increases by 1.5 seconds for every added star)

COLLECTIONS

• Support
  • Stun

Hope you liked it!

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

After the concept contest results are in, I will be posting threads for my entries so you can criticize or give feedback on them

I will make a concept for Dr. Facilier in around a week. Then I will make a poll for you to choose what I make

I will be making a series of topics talking about… no I won’t tell you, but it has something to do with the heroes of the game

1 Like

Just one thing about you said was we get to chose instead of choose was that auto correct lol

What’re you talking about? JK thx for correcting. Any comments on the concept?

No not really anything to say bout the concept but the white skill is the best part but maybe more support moves seems more like a control/damage hero instead of support that’s all that kinda didn’t seem right bout the concept the white skill is the main Support but the other ones aren’t really support skills like the truffle oil is a stun and blue skill is like a stampede kinda like the cards and nice landers but rats purple has to be passive so purple is good

Well I made it Support because of the active and the healing. Like Alice, he is kind of a combo of all roles

I think the white is has to be the best skill, the other skills were ehh but overall still a great concept! Can’t wait for Facilier concept! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney