The rescuers (Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur character concept)

Name: Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur

Quote: “I sure wish we had taken the train!”

Description: Wilbur trips his smooth landing his passengers, Miss Bianca and Bernard, willing to help out their team.

Role: Support

Position: Mid

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Wilbur flaps his wings, making a small shockwave to strike the enemy.

Entrance: Wilbur runs to position, with his wings spread out, along with Miss Bianca and Bernard riding in him.

Victory: Miss Bianca and Bernard smiles as Wilbur dances.

Defeat: Wilbur tries to fly but crashed at the ground, with Miss Bianca and Bernard looking surprised.
White Skill: Soaring High
:facepunch:Normal Damage
Wilbur flies across the battlefield, dealing knockback and X damage to enemies he passes by.
Green Skill: Perfume Perfection
Miss Bianca puts perfume on herself, granting herself and allies behind her X HP and granting them X reality.
Blue Skill: Never Fail
When Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur reached lower than 50% of their Max HP during each wave, Bernard and Miss Bianca put their hands in their hearts. This grants themself and their allies a shield for 10 seconds. And when using a shield, they heal themselves X HP per second.
Purple Skill: A Fair Fare
“Soaring High” grants Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur 2 stacks of “Hardy”. And at the beginning of each wave, they grant their allies 4 stacks of “Hardy.”

Each stack of “Hardy” blocks a debuff from being applied to the affected and then is removed.

This has a chance to fail if the ally is above level Z.
Red Skill: Needed For Help
When a “Hardy” is removed on Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur or their allies, they gain X reality and X skill power for the rest of the wave.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality
  • +X Max HP

Friendships:

Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur/Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo
Shorelines
Allies: Captain Hook, Linguini & Remy, Baymax
“Soaring High” Slows Enemies

• +X Basic Damage
  • “Soaring High” decreases enemies’ attack speed and movement speed by X% for 6 seconds

Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur/Launchpad McQuack
Safety Rules
Allies: Madam Mim, Minnie Mouse, Gonzo
Better Healing

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP to allies
  • +HP gain to allies and Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur in “Perfume Perfection” and “Never Fail”

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Upcoming Concepts:

• Sadness
  • Hopper
  • Lock, Shock, & Barrel
  • Bert
  • Mary Poppins

Any feedback? I hope you liked it!

13 Likes

Looks really amazing. I hope they will come to game :grin:

3 Likes

not to be rude but i already made a concept of Mary Poppins and it hurts when i spent a long time working on it and not many people have commented on it, especially since it was my first one. not saying you can’t do the concept, just do not take my ideas please. on a more positive note, i was also thinking about doing Bert- would u want to work together?!

also, this concept is really good and cool. i love the “underrated” Disney movies!

Well, I already made a skillset planned for Mary Poppins and Bert already. And I’m pretty sure my skillset on Mary Poppins doesn’t match yours.

oh, ok…
:frowning_face: :disappointed:

But when? “During” is a bit too vague to describe it.

Changed it. It’s at the beginning of each wave

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney