The Resurrection of Don Taco (Puzzle Game)

Ya esta, encontre donde generarlos automaticamente Kapwing — Edit Video and Create Content Online
(mas o menos)
This says in english (I had to use an subtitle generator XD):
Because of you, he will not raise. We have tried to tell you, but you ignore that. (Us) Meeting with her son titles element with his eyes Devil with his prophecy, all ignored. You didn’t bother to take a look. You were too, have been defined that you forgot, you have the decision to abandon They’re all kind of you now. Rock of your gullibility. Let this be a lesson to you because now your duty

I will try to summarize what we found:

The man who speak in Hands

The strange video summary
Thumbnail

Name and description of the video

Name:
WW91ciBmYXRlIGhhcyBiZWVuIHNlYWxlZC4=

(Base64 decoded: Your fate has been sealed.)

Description: WW91IHdpbGwgbm90IHN1cnZpdmUuIFRoZXJlIGlzIG5vIHdheSB5b3UgY2FuLiBPbmUgYnkgb25lLCB0aGUgaHVtYW4gcmFjZSB3aWxsIGZhbGwgdG8gaGltLiBIb3BlIGlzIGxvc3Qu

(Base 64 Decoded: You will not survive. There is no way you can. One by one, the human race will fall to him. Hope is lost.)

Strange message from the video (Flip the video)

Video reverse by Spark

Message by Anna_Graham

Things of no interest

Background Music: Recording Tape C %all% by BSlick https://youtu.be/SENeUqYcUyU

(It also appears in the description of the strange video but it seems that it is to avoid copyright XD)
Edit: Djaq confirmed that’s for give credit :+1:

3 Likes

…I’m just wondering how you’re getting this stuff…

Not really :upside_down_face:

Just credit where credit is due. Also, BSlick’s music isn’t copyrighted.

2 Likes

Well it was easy… more or less
I’m going to edit to place how I got it (thanks for the reminder)

Ah ok, I respect it

No, I’m genuinely confused. Not… impressed :sweat_smile:

I just put the video in reverse there, and I set it to place the subtitles automatically (It is a video editor but I gave it another use xd)
https://www.kapwing.com/60ba770edc5e5c012210b96b/studio/editor/subtitle-overlay

Subtitles aren’t always correct

I know, but my English is not correct so that’s why I hope someone who knows shows up XD

Because of you, he will now reign. We have tried to tell you, but you ignored us. Miku with her song titles, Telamon with his eggs, Jevil with his prophecy all ignored. You didn’t even bother to take a look. You were too caught up in the fun that you forgot that you had the decision to abandon me. They’re all proud of you now. Proud of your probability. Let this be a lesson to you because now you’re doomed.

Edit: This is what I heard, unsure of it still.

@Filadae_Djaq
Is this correct? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow I really thought it would be easy to listen to the message

Foreshadowing? :eyes:

Alright, I’ll help a little

1. A missing word is here. Not necessarily necessary, but it does help make the message more ominous
  2. Just adding some punctuation
  3. The voice just added an extra e for some reason. So “even” is not meant to be there
  4. Wrong word :eyes:
  5. Listen more closely to the word

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes
  1. Is the missing word “see”?
  2. Punctuation is always helpful! :+1:
  3. Odd, but it’s ok.
  4. Is the correct word “him”?
  5. I misheard, I think it might be “gullibility” instead, plus it makes more sense in the context.

And I’ll probably stop here for now, but this quest is so fun! Thanks for the hints!

:+1:

There is still a hidden (but now irrelevant) message :eyes:

1 Like

I think I know who this is…

I think we all know who is…

perhaps :d

that’s Zurg :eyes:

6 Likes

So… did this end?

I had thought about asking but I was afraid of missing a clue or something so I decided not to ask

Yes. Until next time. OoooOooOoOooO

Also I’m thinking about how to continue the story while also adding new elements to find secret messages.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney