The Resurrection of Don Taco (Puzzle Game)

You deserve it for slaughtering our friend and hero, Don Taco. He was a legend. :rage:

3 Likes

How dare you sluatgering quagsire? It desvers better

Why did you copy missinglure’s comment.

Please guys, don’t start another argument

I didnt I was just commenting on Ash ketchup copying people, she does it all the time

Ash is probably just a kid, you could’ve said that in a more polite way. And Lance shouldn’t be agressive

Yea which is why i flagged her

This can be solved without flagging. Besides, what you said was rude as well.

I edited that

What a blame! :roll_eyes:
Edited the quote in a PM…
Now I am quite sure your apology was fake and your habits haven’t changed.

@Miraculous_Lance Believe me I didn’t write that. They are just ruining my identity.
:man_shrugging:t2:

18 Likes

I expected this would happen… :roll_eyes:

I know Abu and Umar, and I know they wouldn’t ever say anything like that.

Chapter 2 will be out in a couple of minutes

9 Likes

Alright, well, here’s your first puzzle! You might be unfamiliar with it…

Chapter 2: The Merchant’s Treat

Jack: These five relics are all being held by a different person. I don’t know where they are, but recently, I found this old book. It should help us find the holders.
You: Hmm. How do you know?
Jack: I dunno, some old lady said it would.

Jack lifted his backpack onto his lap, and searched through it. He took out a few rusted pages that seemed to be ripped out of a book.

Jack: Here are instructions on how to find each of the holders, and the relics they own.

Jack hands you the pages, and you look through them. Apparently the resurrection calls for a turron, a leek, an egg, a… jevilsknife? And a radio.

Jack: I think we should look for the items in the order they appear in, in case they need to be collected in a specific order. So I say we get the turron first.

You look on the page with the instructions on how to find the holder of the turron. There seems to be two messages on the page.

Although he speaks in a different tongue, he lives in a world similar to yours, except this world is more abstract, more strange, and possibly more sinister.

"What conspiracies are we cooking on the menu today?"

Jack: I think they are clues to help us locate and identify the holder.

INSTRUCTIONS
Post an image of the holder to proceed. @ me when you think you have found the answer.

6 Likes

Just thought that an answer would be roblox :v
@Filadae_Djaq

eh-errrrr :x:

Are we allowed to ask questions to narrow it down

If 3 people get it legitimately wrong then I might

But you have all the clues you need.

So like 24 Questions? Maybe 24 Tacos?
Sorry, lol

Seriously? My name is LANCE.

Actually, since I know quotes can be edited, I wouldn’t even mind the situation.

Anyways, about what happened, I might as well delete that comment since it didn’t do anything.

What does lance means? :sweat_smile:

It’s a male name

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney