The Resurrection of Don Taco (Puzzle Game)

It has to be the… thing Or the guy who receives the turron

Hmm, Shepherd? But she’s a female I think.

I don’t know, I just discovered this animation today

Also ENA (The animations, not the character) reminds me of Poppe the Performer for some reason lol.

1 Like

@MissingLure is correct!

You: Could it be him?

You present the image to Jack, and he examines the image closely.

Jack: Different tongue… abstract world… the quote… it all makes sense! I know where he is.

You two drive to the city. Jack helps you with directions, and both of you stop in front of an abandoned mansion in the middle of surrounding skyscrapers.

You: Are you sure it’s safe? I mean-
Jack: I’m sure. The Merchant was a good friend of Don Taco. We have visited multiple times.
You: …in here?
Jack: No, in there.

Jack pointed towards a ring made out of stone, which was was covered in moss. Jack took out a recorder from his backpack, and played a tune. The portal opened, glowing a vivid purple. Jack made the hand movement to step inside the portal.

You two find yourselves in a very strange world. Everything feels so abstract, as if you’re stuck in a computer.

?: Boo

You jump. Behind you seems to be a girl who is yellow and blue.

Jack: It’s just me. You’re not looking like yourself either. Don’t worry, this world just can’t comprehend us in our actual forms. Actually, if Don Taco were here, he’d be in the same body as you would be.
You: Oh. Let’s find the holder, then.
Jack: Don’t have to. He’s right over there. Let me handle this.

Jack walks towards a guy riding a unicycle and juggling red masks simultaneously. When Jack gets near the guy, he throws the masks into the air and disappears. Except, the masks don’t fall to the ground. They stop falling mid-air. Then, a shadowy figure appears.

The Merchant: Buenas, commadre. ¿Como estas?
Jack: I’m good. I’m actually wondering if you could lend us your turron?
The Merchant: ¿Turron? ¡Turrrrrrron!

INSTRUCTIONS
Post a GIF of the original dance the Merchant is performing! @ me when you have found the GIF.

2 Likes

I discovered that a few days ago when Musk mentioned it XD

Good that lure

This one?
Turron1

Yes, but… :sparkles: the original dance :sparkles:

9poe
Is that?
@Filadae_Djaq (Lifetime by Talking Heads)

4 Likes

@BlackBOY is correct!

Jack: Please, no, you know I don’t like dancing-
The Merchant: ¡Turrrrrrron!
Jack: Ugh, alright.

You see Jack and the Merchant dancing in a weird way. You just can’t call the dance normal. After they dance, the Merchant gives Jack his turron.

You: Well that was weird-
Jack: Don’t. We got the turron and that’s all we’re here for.

You two reenter the portal and return to your own world. Jack puts the turron in his backpack.

Jack: Next up on our list is the leek. I hope you feel good about listening to Japanese vocaloid.
You: What?

Should I post the next chapter at around 2 PM PT or tomorrow at around 10 AM PT?

• 2 PM PT
  • 10 AM PT

0 voters

2 Likes

I have a feeling that I might like the next chapter~.
Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Tomorrow, it is!

1 Like

I feel the need to say it, so to calm my excitement down I have something to say

The second will start as soon as I wake up, so it should start around 7-9 AM PT. If you guys are smart enough, I will be able to post the first part of the third puzzle by Monday evening (PT). If that puzzle is solved by Tuesday, then I can prepare the second part of the third puzzle (without distractions) in the morning (PT). This puzzle will take some time to set up.

I’d also like to thank you all for the support so far. I appreciate it.

Good night.

8 Likes

Woops I slept at 3 AM last night, sorry. Huge traffic jam on the highway at 2 AM.

Chapter 3: The Voice’s Leek

Jack: Yep. The next holder is Hatsune Miku. I recommend the music she’s featured in, but I’m not sure if others would like it.
You: Interesting. How will we find her, though? She’s not accessible physically, right?
Jack: Correct.

You two get back in the car and drive back to your home. When you enter your home, you two start discussing about the next relic.

Jack: Look.

Jack takes out a page from his backpack and shows it to you. He’s pointing to some writing on it.

Order her songs in the order of their intensity. Then, she will be summoned into the solver’s mindscape.

Jack: There is also some encrypted message here.

Liwvi svi hlmth uiln ovzhg gl tivzgvhg. Urmw gsvri ezofv yb xlnyrmrmt gsv mlinzo zmw gsv sziw gl urmw gsvri nvzm. R xzfgrlm blf gl mlg fhv gsv ezofvh lu lgsvi xlevih.

• Xlnnlm Dliow Wlnrmzgrlm
  • Gsv Wrhzkkvzizmxv lu Szghfmv Nrpf
  • Gszmph uli yvrmt oruvovhh

Jack: And a drawing. I wonder if it will help us.

OBJECTIVE
Instructions are in the encrypted message. @ me when you have completed these instructions.

3 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq I think I got it.

The order should be:
The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
Thanks for being lifeless
Common World domination

Although do I have to put the value that I got? Because they’re pretty big numbers lol.
I’ll leave them here just in case ( I think these are the supposed values of the message.)

Values

Disappearance = 4,614,401
Lifeless = 3,169,308
Domination = 1,058,465

Wrong.

Try again.

Hmm 3027_cheems_thomk

Oh wait I’m dumb I did it reversed lol.

1 Like

You didn’t even do the right math.

Ugh, this one is pretty confusing :sweat_smile:

Use the third hint… use it