The return of the Wish Crate!

Better, but still too expensive for an item that’s set up to encourage repeat purchases, and the rewards don’t look to be worth the cost. Knock the price in half once more, without changing the rewards any further, and I might be interested. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Or wait and get 150~ hero chips for 2.1k diamonds from diamond deal.

Hm… Well, they’re… Slightly more reasonably priced.

@loutre I wish you thought about when to introduce these crates those competing in arena coli spend alot of diamonds on that. Now wish and bolt crates at same time. Completely stupid idea. Anyway from.what I have seen screenshot wise the crates are both terrible as usual. When will you give your players a decent deal?

Again. Pb dont hear pb dont listen.
Why, why, why?

Nobody said 50% price reduction ist okay
We all said about 90%.

And really nobody said a thing about content reduction.

What do u smoke for this ideas? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:

Pls Delete this Crate asap

6 Likes

I agree it is overpriced, but we shouldn’t get rid of it entirely.

Well once again this is the 3rd time we see it

I wish it came sooner because I have every hero. Besides gadget and gogo. But they aren’t in the wish crates.:joy:

Still not worth it. Besides the fact I don’t generally have 5000 diamonds to do a buy 10 anyways. If I’m going to do a buy 1 to try and get hero chips, I’m better off waiting for the black market, it’s cheaper, even though I might be waiting longer. When I had the free 10x back when the crate first appeared, I didn’t get any hero chips in the drop. I bought a couple singles as well then, but I don’t recall getting any hero chips.

It’s definitely better than the original version, but yeah no thanks.

3 Likes

Good, but with lowered rewards and timing…I guess I’ll stay with Mega Mart.

To be fair, I think those should be just taken away. With this animation type it’s just way too hard to track any prizes, so if animations really cause trouble, maybe we could just have all rewards hidden at the very start? :thinking:

Feedback

• Remove Gold Rewards
  • Remove all Token Rewards
  • Remove Badge Rewards
  • Increase Memories Rewards by 100%
  • Increase Disk Power Rewards by 300%
  • Increase Skill Chips Rewards by 300%
  • Increase the scaling of chances of getting Hero Chips Rewards by 100%, it includes both Jackpot and Regular Chips drops

Would be nice to add Cosmetic Crates and Mod Upgrades pieces, just as in (Bolt) Exclusive Crate.

1 Like

My feedback

Agreed

Agreed

Instead, have it as an additional /secondary/ reward.

Agreed, however they should be all primary rewards. As in you can get one of these 4.

Personally, a tertiary reward of a guaranteed 1 Cosmetic Crates (with the jackpot being 20) or guaranteed 15 Mod Upgrades pieces (with the jackpot being 100).

Then I´d call it a fair deal for 500. IF it would be just one reward, its cost should be 200 diamonds as Bolt Crate is now.

Thanks so much for an awesome deal PB :partying_face:

Said nobody :joy:

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney