The robots from the Blackhole

Can you if possible add the robots from the Disney movies from 1979 The Blackhole Bob Vincent and Maximilian

2 Likes

Never heard of it. Pictures?

SX940

blackhole-vincent-bob

Skillsets? That would really be appreciated…

Why do you always ask for a skill set ?

Because assuming someone wants a character added means that they at least have some vision for it. Asking just to ask without even the most basic of outlines of how they feel the character should be presented will only have such requests seen as empty begging.

3 Likes

I feel like doing “homework” for PERBLUE…

As someone who has made a handful of concepts I can say that at least for me personally, I am doing it not to save PB time and/or money, but rather to flex my own creativity. It is simply a passion project for me. Nothing more nothing less. Even if I do end up making a concept that PB takes, it is still more beneficial than simply saying make x character. Without any rhyme or reason behind it.

2 Likes

Hey! Didn’t they referenced those guys with a badge?! Well now I know where dat badge came from. Thxs! Also, they would pretty cool if they were added.

FJMaximilian red bot tank role

Laser blast

Claw shredder short range attack

Electric shock short range attack

Encrease armor

Vincent Support or damage

Laser blast

Encrease dodge from flying and it’s small size

Magnetic pod It’s magnetic feet won’t let let knocked down or blow away

Armor bonus All robots get armor bonus while group with Vincent

B.O.B (the older rundown bot ) support

Laser blast (Not as good as Vincent cause being older model )

Healing ( all robots gets bonus healing)

Dodge bonus

Chance to steal an enhancement

You can change any skill,roll and order to make it work

1 Like

Sorry, it’s been a habit of mine whenever someone suggests/asks for a new Hero.

I ask this because it’s the foundation of the Hero themselves. If there are no Skillsets, a Hero would be useless.

1 Like

Ok what do i pay perblue for ?
Making up skillsets ?
Translations stuff for them ?
For exampl the translations are horrible too ! We are having a “the fat people of Valentine” over here in Germany because somebody thought “lets use Google translated and save some bucks”…

They have a badge for this robot in the game. Never heard of this movie so it’s nice to know where that badge comes from

1 Like

I’d love to see Maximillion, he’s such a cool menacing robot design :slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney