The Sea Witches (Unlikely Concept)

Nothing much to say. Earlier I had the idea for this concept, and now it’s done! A little rushed, but still took some effort :sweat_smile:

Like with the Unbread Twins, the characters are from the game Omori, but the skill pics are again random pics from the Internet and one fanart, also taken online. Oh and the skillset isn’t exactly like the original bossfight this time, as they have some mechanics that just wouldn’t work in Disney Heroes, but I still hope it’s close enough.

Hope you enjoy! :grin:

Slime Girls

Slime_Girls_Neutral_Battle_Animation

(In order, Molly, Marina and Medusa)

“We just want our payment, darling. Can’t you see how upset Marina is getting?”

The Slime Girls are here to hunt! These three sea witches - er, scientists - shake up the battlefield with all they have, and they WILL get a profit out of it.

The Slime Girls are a mid-line damage hero

Trial Team: Blue

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: The Slime Girls walk to their position with grins on their faces.

Victory: The Slime Girls Laugh.

Defeat: The Slime Girls start arguing with each other.

Basic Attack: Marina pulls out a chainsaw and deals Y damage to the closest enemy; Medusa throws a small bottle at the enemy with the most energy, dealing Y damage to them; Molly throws dynamite, which hits all enemies and deals Y damage.

SKILLS

White Skill: Ticking Hazard

:fist: Normal Damage

Molly sets off a time bomb, then gives all enemies a quest to complete in order not to be hit by the bomb. The quest is completed by enemies who successfully use 3 basic attacks and 1 White skill before the bomb explodes.

The bomb explodes after 7 seconds, dealing X damage to all enemies who didn’t complete their quest and stunning them for 10 seconds.

If all enemies complete their quest in time, the bomb doesn’t explode but the Slime Girls get back 50% of their missing energy.

Green Skill: Marine Hunt

Marina extends her tentacles and slaps close enemies in an area. This deals Y damage to each enemy hit and removes Z armor from each target for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Experimental Concoction

:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Medusa throws a bottle, filling the battlefield with a strange gas. Enemies are blinded for 9 seconds and take X damage over 9 seconds.

Enemies who have or reach at least 750 energy during this time are Hexed for 7 seconds. If enemies attempt to use their White Skill while Hexed by this skill, they will lose all of their energy and will be stunned for 6 seconds.

The Hex has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Purple Skill: Payment Due

Every 3 times the Slime Girls damage an enemy with their basic attacks or “Marine Hunt”, they gain 1 stack of Clams. They can have a maximum of 10 stacks of Clams, and carry their stacks between waves. The Slime Girls lose 1 stack of Clams every time they’re disabled.

Stacks of Clams grant the Slime Girls various perks:

• For each stack of Clams they have, Marina deals Y bonus damage with “Marine Hunt”.
  • For every 2 stacks of Clams they have, the amount of basic attacks required to complete the quests from “Ticking Hazard” is increased by 1.
  • While the Slime Girls have max stacks of Clams, the cooldown of “Experimental Concoction” is reduced by 6 seconds.

Gaining a stack of Clams has a chance to fail when the Slime Girls deal damage to an enemy above level Z.

Red Skill: Underwater Prom Queens

Every time a Hexed enemy reaches 1000 energy, the Slime Girls receive 1 stack of Clams.

The Slime Girls’ basic attacks receive different modifications:

• Once every 6 seconds, Marina’s chainsaw can Pierce enemies damaged for 5 seconds.
  • Medusa’s bottles splash to nearby enemies and steal 50 Energy from each target.
  • Every 3rd stick of dynamite thrown by Molly stuns all enemies for 4 seconds.

The Pierce, Energy Steal and Stun all have a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Max HP
+Z damage from “Ticking Hazard”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Slime Girls - Ariel
Friendship Campaign: A Mermaid’s Tail
Campaign Overview: The Slime Girls need a mermaid’s tail to prepare a special mixture, so they try to gain Ariel’s trust to use her later.
Allies: Dr. Drakken, Shank, Syndrome

Scientific Scheme
Improves the skill "Ticking Hazard"

• +Z Skill Power
  • Activating “Ticking Hazard” immediately removes Z Armor from all enemies for 7 seconds
  • +7 (+7 per additional star) Armor Negation
  • “Ticking Hazard” deals 10% (+10% per additional star) more damage per enemy who manages to complete the quest
  • The Slime Girls gain additional 50 (+50 per additional star) Energy if the bomb from “Ticking Hazard” doesn’t explode

Slime Girls - Tia Dalma
Friendship Campaign: Strong Tides
Campaign Overview: The Slime Girls discover that Tia Dalma needs assistance with some matters, and see this as an opportunity to gain a lot of Clams!
Allies: Mr. Incredible, Disgust, Barley Lightfoot

Big Bag of Clams
The Slime Girls counter disables with Hex

• Each stack of Clams grants the Slime Girls Y basic damage
  • +Z Armor
  • +Z Reality
  • +7 (+7 per additional star) Tenacity
  • When an enemy disables the Slime Girls, they are Hexed for 3 (+1 per additional star) seconds. Stuns from this Hex last 2 (+1 per additional star) seconds
  • This friendship disk can apply Hex once every 5 seconds

Just wondering, which disk would you choose?

• Ariel
  • Tia Dalma

0 voters

8 Likes

All at once or looping

This feels complicated

Enemies dont activate hex effect ( spelling problem )

Others are just good

Technically, yes they do, because Hexes are dependent on them activating their White Skills.

3 Likes

I mean spelling is wrong i think

… No, it isn’t. What word would be misspelled?

1 Like

Okok
Show me who says activates hex

None, but that’d be a grammar issue, not a spelling issue.

1 Like

Ugh…
Grammar is related to spelling

They’re not the exact same, though.

Spelling issues are when words are misspelled, like if someone spelled “chief” as “cheif”.

Grammar issues are when words are misused, such as someone using “you’re” instead of “your” in a sentence.

2 Likes

Changed the sentence a bit. No need to argue over that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Anyway while I’m at it

I’m not sure I will write them, but just in case, would anyone be interested in the friend campaigns?

3 Likes

Why do the slime girls need a mermaids tail

I wrote it

Haven’t really thought of the details yet, I will if I end up writing the campaign

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney