The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Concept

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

The apprentice to Yen Sid, The sorcerer’s apprentice uses his master’s hat and magical broomsticks to turn the tide

“N/A”
:star::star:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Red

Basic Attack: Casts a spell

Entrance: Walks in then puts on his hat

Victory: Sends a shooting star across the sky

Defeat: Starts moving his hands around then falls asleep

Skills

White Skill: Broomstick Barrage

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice calls for a group of broomsticks appear and pour water onto the three closest enemies, dealing X Damage to them and slowing their Movement Speed by 35% for 11 seconds.

Green Skill: Shooting Star

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice summons a group of shooting stars towards the enemy team, dealing X Damage to all enemies and stunning them for 6 seconds.

Blue Skill: Whimsical Whirlpool

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice conjures a whirlpool below the mid-most enemy, dealing X Damage to them and bringing all other enemies to the target.

Purple Skill: Magical Apprentice

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice is immune to curses, each time he would be cursed, he heals for X HP.

This can fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Helping Hand

While The Sorcerer’s Apprentice is below 50% Max HP, all allies basic attacks deal an additional X Damage. Nearby enemies are also dealt X Damage from Whimsical Whirlpool. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice gains 100 energy each time an enemy is slowed.

+X Basic Damage
+Y Skill Power
+Z Max HP

Friendships

Sorcerous Powers
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Genie
Whimsical Whirlpool slows

Disk Power

+X Tenacity

Memories

• Enemies damage by Whimsical Whirlpool have their Movement Speed reduced by 10%
    (Plus 10% per star)

Allies: Duke Caboom, Hercules, Judy Hopps

Cleaning Crew
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Jack-Jack
Reflecting when damaged

Disk Power

+X% Conservation

Memories

• Each time The Sorcerer’s Apprentice is dealt Fantastic Damage, he gains Reflect for 3 seconds.
    (Plus 1 second per star)

Allies: Madam Mim, The Manticore, Li Shang

9 Likes

Please post all feedback

This is my favorite concept that has come out recently. You can guess by my avatar, but I am a huge fan of Mickey as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice. I have many reasons.

1 Like

It’ll be funny if he befriend with the other Mickey

1 Like

I mean…

2 Likes

I know that

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney