The Stories of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: A Heist with Prince Tamatoa

A few months ago, the museum said they will release a new exhibition about their new findings from working archeologists. It caught everyone’s attention instantly after the release of the news. But with the release of Disney+, now heroes are staying at home, watching the exclusive movies and TV shows. Lol, who knew?

Ahem. Back to the topic. Now: The museum is planning to open it in 2 months. As confirmed from news interviews and leaked official sources, I’ve confirmed that the most value artefact is hidden in a vault. I’ve got some debts to pay off from my gambling. I can’t borrow from loansharks, the advertisements citywide advised us not to do so. So, if I can get the valuable, I can pay my loans!

:fast_forward::fast_forward: Fast Forward…

:stop_button: Stop.

Introducing: A Heist with Prince Tamatoa

Here are the rules:

Every 2 days, a new update will be released. Do the necessary choices on polls made by me.

:vibration_mode: If you spot the heroes interviewing you, DO NOT leak any information about me. If anything goes wrong, like the location exposed, any valuables taken back, etc. PM me instantly.

:syringe: If I need help, engage in combat with me! So I won’t KO. If I do KO, save me.

:smiling_imp: BTW, I managed to collaborate with the villains in the game. They are expert helpers. They will be at the Plaza Street, City Center. Go there if you need any help. The street cameras and command center are at Utilidor 114.

If I’m caught by the ZPD, someone must still keep in contact with the villains and update me when you’re visiting.

OK, enough of the rules. Have fun and use your imagination! You’ll need to be in the game to help me.

First Update: I entered the museum already and located the valuable. It is in the vault. Hi-ya! OK. So now, we’re finally inside! :eyes:, no one here. After all the hard work, it is mine!

:bell: ALARM BLARING :bell:

Oh, shoot. I forgot about the security. I picked up a bomb OTW here. Oh, I see a sewer that runs through the vault. So, we can either try to risk it by making a scene and escape since when bombs explode, they create steam from fire. Or, I could hide in the sewer and escape to the streets from there.

• Hide in Sewer
  • Bomb the Vault

0 voters

Who knows? Maybe it could be safe there as well! So, which one is it gonna be? Both looks like a good idea. But I prefer a bit of action. So, what’s it gonna be?

Could this not have just gone in the other thread???

10 Likes

True. Should I move this thread there instead? If it’s a yes, I’m going to do everything else from there onwards.

OK. I will close this thread ASAP. Everything will be done on my announcement page.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney