The super(hero) stupid gorilla (Semi-fan made)

Super Potato (Donkey Kong[my version])

He’s a :star: front line damage

“Tarny Tooner. I am the all powerful Super Potato! Any questions?”

Bio: Donkey Kong as his alter ego (in my mind, he’s an idiot), Super Potato uses his brawn to save the day, despite his stupidity.

Team: Yellow

Enter: Donkey Kong is the first to go in. As Donkey Kong, he tip toes in looking around, then throws down an Explosive barrel, leaving a smoke screen, when the smoke clears, he’s in his Super Potato outfit, then the allies appear(if there are any).

Win: He gives a stupid grin, looks at the player, and gives a tumbs up(Forever).

Defeat: he tries to punch an enemy, but punches himself, knocking him out and falls on his back.

Basic attack: he punches an enemy

White: Coconut Gun💫:
Passive: Super Potato starts with 5 stacks of “Ridiculous” for each wave and each basic attack gains a stack of “Ridiculous”. “Ridiculous” cannot be removed.
Each stack of “Ridiculous” increases Super Potato attack damage and armor by 1%.
Active: Super Potato takes out his Coconut Gun, shoots three shots of coconuts at three random enemies, dealing X damage. During the shots, Super Potato will hit himself with his gun(by accident), gaining three stacks of “Ridiculous” for each hit.

Green: Tarny Tooner: Super Potato will show offs his muscles, giving himself 10 stacks of “Ridiculous”, and giving himself and allies attack speed up and speed up for 10 seconds.
Giving allies attack speed up and speed up may fail for allies above level X.

Blue: Kitchen Armor: Super Potato hits his armor, gaining 15 stacks of “Ridiculous” and gaining a shield for X hp and 10 seconds.

Purple: Safety First: Once per battle, when Super Potato reaches 0%, he takes out of a first aid kit and eats it, healing X hp, gain 20 stacks of “Ridiculous”, and gain invincibility for 5 seconds.

Red: All brawn and no brain👊: Super Potato attack damage gains X extra damage.
Per stack of “Ridiculous” heals 100 hp per second.
40% more hp
50% more hp for “Kitchen Armor”
60% more damage for “Coconut Gun”

Super Potato-Darkwing Duck
DarkwingNarrativePortrait
Super Explaining
“Kitchen Armor” gives shields to allies.

Super Potato-Syndrome
dialogue_syndrome
Self Made Supers
“Coconut Gun” stuns the three random enemies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney