The Superstar Storytime Animator - Jaiden Animations Unlikely Hero Concept

Jaiden Animations Unlikely Hero Concept

Description: Jaiden slashes through enemies with her massive katana to aid her allies in battle.

Quote: “Well, i guess were doing this now.”

Stats :bar_chart:

Starting Stars: Three

Role: Damage

Position: Frontline

Trials Team: Red

Animations :cinema:

Entrance: Jaiden lands down on the ground from the air. Ari flies down shortly after, landing on Jaiden’s shoulder, as Jaiden twirls her pen that transforms into her katana.
anime-jaiden-animations-jaidenanimations

Winning Animation: Jaiden nuzzles Ari affectionately.

Losing Animation: Jaiden drops her sword and falls to her knees, clutching her side as a black bar appears over her eyes. Ari abandons the battle, flying offscreen.

Skills :facepunch:

Basic Attack: Jaiden slices enemies with her katana, dealing X fantastic damage.

:white_circle:Robot Rampage (Fantastic Damage)
Jaiden runs across the battlefield passing by the enemy team. A giant robot version of Ari follows after, stampeding through the enemy team dealing X fantastic damage and stunning enemies for 10 seconds.

:green_circle: Dive-bird (Fantastic Damage)
At the start of the fight, instead of flying to Jaiden’s shoulder, Ari instead flies over the enemy team, bombing them with bird poop that deals X fantastic damage and blinds enemies for 10 seconds. Ari returns to Jaiden’s shoulder afterward and stays there for the rest of the wave.

:large_blue_circle:Friendship Loops (Fantastic Damage)
Jaiden glitches into her Pokémon Ranger outfit, grabbing the backmost enemy and pulling them forward with her lasso. Enemies lassoed are dealt X fantastic damage and charmed for 5 seconds.
jaiden-animations-jaiden-animations-memes

:purple_circle:Bird Master
“Dive-bird” now blinds enemies for an extra 5 seconds, has X increased skill power, and can be done more than once per wave.

:red_circle: Superstar Animator
“Friendship Loops” now charm enemies for 10 seconds, and enemies can get pushed forward when Jaiden uses this move, charming them as well. Robot Rampage now applies 4 stacks of weakness for 9 seconds.
+X Damage to “Dive Bird”

• X Max HP
  • X Skill Power

Friendships :heart:

Jaiden Animations/ Mulan
Allies: Mulan, Pocahontas, Russel and Kevin, Maui
Ari gets kidnapped and Jaiden and Mulan team up to rescue him.
Dive Bird now adds on 4 stacks of fatigue to enemies and decreases enemy speed by 50%.

X Fantastic damage to Jaiden
X Max HP to Jaiden and Allies
X Reality for Jaiden

Jaiden Animations/ Joy
Allies: Joy, Nick, Eeyore, Mushu
Joy wants to be a Pokémon ranger in order to help cheer up her animal friends in the city.
Friendship Loops now steals 30 amount of energy from all enemies hit.

• X Fantastic damage for Jaiden
  • X Movement speed for Jaiden

I’m not gonna put in the names of the campaign and disk from now on if that’s ok because i suck at doing them. I hope you like this concept.

6 Likes

This is easily one of the most creative concepts I’ve seen in a while! The only feedback I have is that you should specify what damage type each damage-dealing skill does, and the main disk effects need to be set number values/percentages that are increased in intervals with each star upgrade instead of variables.

But again, great concept!

2 Likes

Glad you like it! Just let me know where the problems are specifically, and i’ll get on to fixing them. :grin:

Well, all of the skills that do damage need the damage type indicator.

As for the friendship disks:

This needs to be a percentage.

And this needs to be a numerical value.

And both of them need to have upgrade levels depending on how many stars are on the disk.

2 Likes

Added the friendship disk changes. How do i add in the damage indicator?

Just add something like (Fantastic Damage) next to the skill name. That’s all.

2 Likes

Fixed it. Thanks for your help! :grin:

2 Likes

I want too my favorite YouTubers as me beast.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney