The Treasure Hunting Trio - Shiver, Frye, and Big Man Unlikely Hero Concept

Shiver, Frye, and Big Man Hero Unlikely Concept

Description: This trio’s variety of attacks will have creeps fins in the air as they cover their enemies in ink.

Quote: “Repping the Splatlands, we are DEEP CUT!”

Stats :bar_chart:

Starting Stars: Three

Role: Control

Position: Midline

Trials Team: Blue

Animations :cinema:

Entrance: The trio walk into battle with their masks on. They take them off as they get into battle position.

Winning Animation: Frye double fist pumps in the air in celebration, Shiver laughs at the enemy team, and Big Man gets a big smile on his face.
frye-splatoon
shiver-splatoon

Losing Animation: Frye scratches her head in frustration, while Big Man sits down depressed. Shiver accidentally drops an explosive that causes a small explosion before the three disappear.

Skills :facepunch:

Basic Attack: Frye calls in her eels, that deal X normal damage and blind enemies for 10 seconds.

:white_circle:Anarchy Rainbow
Deep Cut preforms the song of the same name for 10 seconds, the music silencing enemies for the duration and energizing allies for the duration. Allies gain 100 energy for every basic attack.

:green_circle: Mega Splash
Shiver’s shark, Master Mega, glitches into the battle, body slamming the enemy team, dealing X fantastic damage and stunning enemies for 10 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Slime Sneak
Big Man enters the battle now in silhouette form. He drops a random amount of splat bombs on the enemy line in random spots, gliding off screen and back to the other side to Shiver and Frye. The splat bombs deal X damage and blind enemies for 5 seconds but the damage and blindness time are doubled for every bomb an enemy gets hit by. Big Man can drop up to 6 bombs.

:purple_circle: Cold Blooded
“Mega Splash” now does X increased damage and has 80% armor increase. Big Man can use “Slime Sneak” more than once per wave and is guaranteed to throw more than 1 bomb the first time.

:red_circle: Till Depth Do Us Part
“Anarchy Rainbow” now has an increased duration of 15 seconds and energized allies now steal 50+ energy with each basic attack. “Mega Splash” now gives 4 stacks of weakness to enemies.

• X Max HP
  • X Armor
  • X Skill Power

Friendships :heart:

Deep Cut/ Davy Jones
“Slime Sneak” now decreases enemies movement speed by 80% as he glides across the enemy line. Big Man is guaranteed to throw 3 or more bombs the first time this move is used.

• X Attack Speed
    +X Skill Power

Deep Cut/ Meilin Lee
“Anarchy Rainbow” now lasts for 20 seconds and allies now gain 200 energy per each basic attack.

• X Reality
  • X Max HP

I’m not going to be going into depth with the friendships anymore because it takes too much time and I’m bad at them. Hopefully you enjoy this concept.

1 Like

I was working on a Deep Cut concept… looks like you beat me to the punch. :joy:

2 Likes

I guess i did. Looks good right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Definitely! :+1:

2 Likes

What was your favorite reference that i added in? Just curious.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney