The two heroes I want

I hope they add Donald Duck. It would make sense because they already added Mickey and Goofy.

Also maybe Minnie but I’d rather have Donald.

Edit: I don’t really care much about Minnie though.

2 Likes

Donald is fairly requested, Minnie however is not.

3 Likes

I’d rather have pluto

I can’t see why Minnie would be I’m the game. I think she’d be support or something. Like Mickey. But Donald, I can see.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree.

Donald would like Anger 2.0 haha

2 Likes

OmG Donald friendship with Anger. Both angry over something, but they both wanting to learn to find patience and peace.

Donald is a Front line damage hero

• Basic attack by punching enemies closer to him.
  • One of Donald’s skills (Passive) gives Rage which only stack up to 3 max. Only when Donald’s allies reach below 75%.
  • White skill: Donald’s temper tantrum. He gains 100% attack speed, invincibility, and increased X basic damage over 1s per stack of rage. While active Donald can only do basic attack but his attack inflicts surrounding enemies closer to him, not just 1 closer. Less chance to inflict more enemies above his level. Can only active when Donald is in front of all allies.
  • Green skill: Donald generates shields with X amount everytime he gains 3 stacks of Rage. Shield can only stack up to 2 shields in Donald. If Temper Tantrum is active, Donald only gains X amount of Armour and Reality. (He wont be able to shield himself, while temper tantrum is active)
  • Blue skill: Donald run and punch enemies in his way and in front of him, knocking them back, everytime he is not in front of all allies. He gains invincibility while he is running. Knockbacks less effective to enemies above his level.
  • Purple skill: Donald has a 50% chance to dodge any attacks towards him. Hugely reduced when enemies are above his level (about 5% each level).

Disc with anger will increase stack Rage to 5 and also heal X% of Donald’s basic damage each stack of Rage to allies over the duration of Temper Tantrum, increase % per star level up to 35% in 5*. Increases X amount of Armour and Reality to Support amd Control heroes to be leveled up.

Another disc will increase Rage stack up to 15 in 5* and he will gain Rage everytime his attacks miss (including deflected) and everytime he dodges any incoming attack. Increases own’s basic damage and skill power to be leveled up.

Idk it might need some review haha I’m just trying to be more creative with Rage so it’s not to be too close to Anger’s rage ability.

2 Likes

Thanks I couldn’t think of how he would fight.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney